WTT: Mama Bears shave soap

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Sledge, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Sledge

Sledge New Member

I have a tub of mama bear's spellbound woods... ive used it a total of about 5 or 6 times, but with all the other stuff i have to choose from, i just dont find myself reaching for it. I would like to trade either for some honeybee spa soap, or maybe I can put some cash in the trade for something else. If you are interested, let me know what you are willing to trade, and ill tell you what i can throw in with the deal (if value is more than my soap) will be looking forward to hearing back soon :) thanks fellas!

[​IMG]

2. Woknblues

Woknblues New Member

not to hijack, but I found this to be a great latherer, and the smell is real nice in the autumn/winter. Perhaps you just need to wait a couple of months for those scents to get picked up in the "palette" of the correct season. At any rate, I recommend this to anyone. To whomever goes for this, enjoy!!

3. Sledge

Sledge New Member

the scent is great, like i said... i just find it to be collecting dust, so-to-speak... as i like many of my other scents just as good and some better.. its a great soap, i just dont use it often enough to merit having it around.