WTT or WTS Israel Blades, Scuttle, Brushes, Razors and Much More!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Enrico, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

You know it's time to thin your den, when you need to dust your stuff and that voice on your head says :signs002: "If you need to dust it, you must not be using it". Wait a minute; was that me saying that or my wife :love029: ... ok, that was me; I heard an echo. :shocked029:

:signs047:

Ok lets get to the good stuff ...

IMG_1139.JPG
    I have about 450 super stainless blades made in Israel. I'm thinking they're from a barbershop from the 70's. They shave like Personnas. I'm looking for a trade on these ... blade for blade. I like GSB or Polsilvers ... makes me an offer I'm easy. CONUS please.

Next ...

IMG_1143.JPG

A scuttle at least 46 years old. "Your Father's Mustache" made by Moira Pottery Co. Ltd England and that plant was sold and torn down in 1972. It has no chips or cracks or crazing; just a smudge in the glazing as seen in picture. I'm looking for $25 shipped CONUS. If your outside the US and your really crazy for it, PM me and we can talk.

Next ...

IMG_1138.JPG IMG_1141.JPG
    I have two very vintage brushes (1930's to 1940's) that look to have never been used. One is chromed (made in England) and the other is ebony. Ebony one looks as though it may have had a monogram pined on it. I'm looking for some blades for each one. I like Nacets, but feel free to PM and make an offer. CONUS please.

Next ...

IMG_1133.JPG IMG_1134.JPG IMG_1137.JPG IMG_1135.JPG IMG_1136.JPG

I'll make it simple ... a trade or something of value for each. As always PM me; I'm very easy.

Next ...

IMG_1131.JPG

Brown bakelite travel containers (made in England) and un-used soap stick (I think from the 1930's). Great condition - all; soap still wrapped in wax paper. $15 shipped CONUS

Next ...

IMG_1132.JPG

Chromed bakelite travel containers (made in England) and (I think) un-used soap stick (I think from the 1930's). Three out of four container in great condition, fourth the threads are badly damaged. $12 shipped CONUS

Every thing will be carefully boxed for shipping and feel free to make an offer.

Thanks for looking.

Karl G and Keithmax like this.