WTT: Robert Becker Scuttle

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ocharlas, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ocharlas

ocharlas Well-Known Member

Well, I bought this scuttle pretty darn recently and I don't really want to part with it, but I've been cold water shaving and it suits my face much better. I've used it about three times, and it does what it's supposed to do very well. I'd rather trade than sell it, because well...I want more shave stuff! (that's why we're here right?) It's a Robert Becker #3 Medium with Brush Soaker in Lava Black and lid. Handsome, solid, and very well made. I waited a month for him to make it for me and now I feel like an idiot because it's just sitting on my shelf. So I'd like someone else to put it to good use.

I'm primarily looking for razors: For vintage, old 4 piece style types (New Improved, Single ring, that kind of thing), or in the modern dept, a Muehle or EJ 89L or something similar. Maybe a progress. Of course I'm always open to suggestions, show me what you got, be it razors, brushes, whatever!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Roel likes this.
  2. ocharlas

had pending trade but didn't go through. Scuttle still here!

3. ocharlas

Update: I have acquired a single rind and am no longer looking for a vintage razor of that type. At this point looking solely to trade for an EJ or Muehle or comparable modern DE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.