WTT: TOBS Avocado cream *DONE*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JayKay, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I have a brand new 150g tub of TOBS avocado cream from classic shaving that I got in the mail yesterday. I tried it once and didn't like it. I'm looking to trade it for another cream possibly. Any offers? Or possibly trade the soap and some cash for a fatboy or slim. Who wants the soap? We'll figure something out :D

2. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

And just so you won't misunderstand, this is a very good cream. I had some too; used it a couple of times and traded it. The scent was just not for me, but the guy I traded it to loved it.

3. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

JK

Nice job, grasshopper.
    This will sell in no time.

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

This cream is in my top 5. Excellent stuff. I would jump on this one but I have 2 tubs.

Raf

5. JayKay

Oh yes, I understand this is a great cream. I would like to try another TOBS (possibly the lime? anybody?) shave cream. I think I just happen to have sensitive skin. Its not so much the smell (which I dont enjoy), its that it irritates the hell out of my skin.

6. Padron

Padron Active Member

This is a great cream :D the lid on my tub cracked....I have been using a lot of this cream over the past few weeks trying to use it up before it dries out.....

I love it, if you can't find a trade let me know ;)

7. JayKay

Throw what you have into one of those glad disposable Tupperware containers to keep it fresh. I'm assuming that would keep it fresh as can be (it keeps my coffee grinds fresh atleast). Anyway, no one has taken any interest in it yet. I hear you can never have enough avocado cream :D

8. Padron

Padron Active Member

Thanks, I do have a lot of those containers.....LOL, I still have a little over half a tub.....and I just parted with a lot of items I would have traded last week.... I'll let you know if I can come up with anything to trade.

Thanks!

9. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Well if you insist!!!!! I have the TOBS lime I can trade...

Raf

10. JayKay

MMmmmmmm TOBS Lime.... If my current trade for a razor falls through, its all yours!

11. JayKay

Traded.

Thread closed.

12. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Told ya so

13. JayKay

For TOBS Lime to boot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.