WTT/WTS Straight, Rolls, King, Durham, Auto, ETC

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Batman9402, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Batman9402

Batman9402 Active Member

Trading/Selling some items. I would prefer to trade but i will sell if have to to get things i really want. Trades will come before sales so i will allow a few days before answering the messages to buy. This is conus only. any questions or need more info or pics please ask. if a price is off please let me know this im not 100% sure on some value. also my pics are not the best since i used my phone. Here is list of items im looking for in trade
    Shavecraft 101
    Rubberset 400
    Sandalwood aftershave (for example TOBS maybe)
    scentless aftershave(not witchhazel of course lol)
    HTGAM Soaps (eh+,pumpkin, irish cream, etc)
    Badger Brush not specific just of value to trade
    I maybe interested in other items just let me know.

TRADEDFirst up is a Clauss straight razor with case which was fixed up by Glen at gemstarcustoms. He fixed it up for me but straights just are not my thing. $50 Shipped seems like a good price. the case is not in perfect condition there is some where on tear but the blade and scales seem to be pretty nice and its shave ready.
    [​IMG]

SOLDRolls Razor Imperial No2 $25 shipped. it has box whats left of it and the directions. the case has some wear on it but might come off with a polish i dont know.
    [​IMG]

SOLDDurham Duplex set with blades. $20 shipped. both razors appear to be in good shape and the blades dont appear to have been opened. case is not cracked but does need a bit of a cleaning.
    [​IMG]

TRADEDValet Autostrop razor with case $20 Shipped. its in pretty good shape and even has the blade box with it.
    [​IMG]

King Razor $20 Shipped. Works fine and is in pretty good shape. dont know what type of plating is on it if any but if you can see in picture its not exactly one color all around.
    [​IMG]

Ever-ready razor with case. $15 Shipped. The razor has some issues but works just fine.
    [​IMG]

PIFEDVintage Old Spice After Shave with some left in side but not sure the amount but not a lot i know that. $15 shipped for this item, its a little dirty but does not appear to have any real damage on it.
    [​IMG]

TRADEDFinally Captain's choice bay rum aftershave which was used once. Stirling bay rum soap not used it all. i put it in a mug then took it out since the wife said nope on the bay rum which is why it has to go lol. american gentleman zesty lime new $20 Shipped.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    bsohne and Brucealmightyman like this.