WWE Chris Benoit dead.

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Mama Bear, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

2. Will

Will Nevermind

That is sad.

Now I will never see the crossface crippler move and not think of him. I wonder what happend? Murder Suicide?

3. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

That would be even worse... especially after Eddie Guerrero commiting suicide... what a rough sport!

4. Will

Will Nevermind

The Von Eric's too.

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Dang!!! he was one of my favorites!!!
    truly sad indeed...

Raf

6. Capt America

Capt America Member

Eddie Guererro didn't commit suicide. He died of a heart condition.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero#Death

I haven't watched wrestling in about 6 years, other than last years Memorial Show for Eddie Guererro... and I have to say tonights show, the Memorial for Chris Benoit is really sad.

When I first heard about it, I thought they were trying to work in some kind of storyline, then I found it his wife and son died as well... and I knew as tasteless as WWE has become, that would be too far for them, and that's how I knew it was real. And from the news stories, apparently the police are suspecting a homicide... that is messed up.

Back when I watched wrestling, Benoit was always one of my favorites... especially those really stiff forearm chops he'd do, those shots reverberated throughout the arena

Pretty sad...

7. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

I watched WWF (now WWE) for a little while back in the 90s. Got tired of the Vince/Stephanie McMahon story line. But I always liked this guy. Sad to see his untimely death, and his family, too.

8. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

The news is saying he poisoned his wife Nancy and 7 year old son on Saturday and then killed himself Monday. This can't have just happened for no reason and people must have known if he was having problems. I can't believe this all and am still in shock.

What a crying shame!

9. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

The actual cause of death as ruled by the ME: He strangled his wife, suffocated his kid and then he hung himself using the pulley cables from the weight machines.

It was also mentioned that steroids were found in the home. So sad, sad indeed. He was one of the good guys and always highly respected by all.

Raf

10. Capt America

Capt America Member

Man this story just keeps getting weirder...
    http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/date/06282007/index.html#676933

11. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Yeah, it's getting hard to tell what is media hype, WWE spin, and the real scoop. This is really gonna be a strange story when it finally all comes out (if it ever does).

12. mercV12

mercV12 Member

A pathetic and cowardly way to die for sure. "Of Mice and Men" style. very sad.

13. Will

Will Nevermind

Of Mice and Men = Poetic

This is not Poetic

14. mercV12

mercV12 Member

Of Mice and Men is not "poetic" either. It's extreme tragedy.

15. Will

Will Nevermind

I am not saying it is not sad but I can't comapre it too this incident.