XIKAR

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by rick, Sep 18, 2007.

1. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

For all your ceegar smokers out there let me tell a little tale of this company.

Ive owned one of the Xikar cutters for aboot 5 years now and it has served well.
    While in Utah last june for our annual Fathers Day Fiasco, my cutter lost a screw.
    Not just any screw but THE screw that opened the twin blades.
    I though all was lost.
    Cuppa weeks ago I ran across a thread somewhere talking up the customer service and product Guarantee that Xikar has for ALL its cutters.
    Lifetime Guarantee.
    LSS....I wrote and they replied "Send it in. If we can fix it, we will. If not, we will replace it."
    So.
    I did.
    Yesterday I gots me a brand spanking new cutter courtesy of Xikar.
    Highly recommended. ::

www.xikar.com

2. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

These guys are definately top notch in customer sevice. If your Xikar stops cutting well you can even send it in and they will sharpen the blades for you.

I have the Rosewood handled one, which is a bit overpriced but looked to pretty to pass up. I didn't hesitate the investment knowing they stand behind the product.

Diamond Crown and Davidoff also both provide great service on their products as well. At least in the cigar industry we can be confident that the customer is well taken care of.

3. xChris

xChris Member

I have one of their folding pocket knives. The presentation, fit/finish, and materials were quite good for the price.