You Might Be A Wetshaver IF....

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by PottyDoctor, Feb 11, 2007.

1. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

Your morning routine takes you 3 times longer than your wife!

Your kids think you have a new job....shaving!

You have a web site about 'weepers'.

Your heart rate increases when someone mentions a new shaving soap.

Your children are named Rose, Violet and Lavender.

Your describe your dogs color as Bay Rum.

You've ever knelt and prayed in front of a Crabtree & Evelyn Store.

The dishes in your house are all shaving mugs.

Kiss My Face has just asked you to be their mascot.

You sleep with a shaving towel.

You tell everyone you've learned to speak German...just because you can say Merkur.

You go to ballgames and try to convert the guy next to you to become a wetshaver.

You're shaving 3 times a day just to keep your closet full of creams and soaps from going bad.

You call all your kids friends 'Little Shavers'.

You name your cat Sandalwood.

You wonder why coffee doesn't come in Patchouli Blend.

You plan a vacation to tour the Castle Forbes Castle.

Your wife wants to know why you keep saying Mama Bear, Mama Bear, Mama Bear, over and over in your sleep.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

that is an amazing one!

Jeff

3. PottyDoctor

Come on wetshavers...I know all you guys and gals have some of your own you can add to this. There should easily be a couple hundred...You Know You're A Wetshaver IFs! ;)

4. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Shoulda know'd you'd be a Foxworthy fan! :rolleyes:

5. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

6. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Oh. My. God.....badger badger badger mushroom mushroom :rofl :rofl :rofl

and Ron, now I am going to have nightmares of the wives with straight razors coming for me for draining the family food budget or something.... ACK!

This is absolutely awesome Ron, I am going to be laughing over this one for a long, long time....

7. PottyDoctor

You Might Be A Wetshaver IF:

You vehemently insist that SSAD, SCAD, SRAD, SBAD and all your other Multiple Shaving Aquisition Disorders are covered under your HMO.

You totally ignore coworkers and family members who refuse to call you by your Shave Den user name.

You approach people randomly and ask them to smell your cheeks.

You tell your therapist that you are constantly badgered by nightmares of your morning shave leaving you looking like Wolfman Jack.

You ride a motor scooter and wear a leather jacket embroidered on the back with "Kiss My Face!"

You push your desk away from any direct sunlight because "it burns so bad!"

You answer your phone, "I am the ghost of King Gillette. How may I shave you?"

You turn your cubicle into a Faux Barber Shop.

You photograph your razors and brushes more than your kids.

MasterCard calls three times in one week just to ask, "Sir, could you verify that you really bought that much shaving stuff at one time?"

You make signs of your favorite shave soaps and creams and hold them up in your living room.

You know the difference between ASB, BBB and BBS and you get mad when people mix them up.

You can name every movie ever made than has a shaving scene in it.

You've ever looked in your Bible for the books of I and II Schick.

You have a poster of King Gillette on your office door.

You have vanity license plates on your cars that read, BADGER 1 and BADGER 2.

You label and color code every soap and cream in your shaving closet and "go off on someone" if they move one!

You and your shaving collection are featured on your local radio station's "Wierdo Wednesday News."

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

8. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

and it gets worse!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

9. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Those are great!

:happy097 :happy096

10. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:signs021

11. Smedley

Smedley New Member

You add an extension to your bathroom to hold your creams, soaps, brushes, razors, extendable wall mirrors, spotlights to get that "fully lit" look on your face, moss scuttles, small ceramic heater, strops, hones, two sinks (one for the brush, one for keeping the lather warm in case the scuttles or heater fail), and a laptop with a wireless card so you can immediately post the results of your morning shave to your wet shaving forum of choice.

You put a lockable door on the extension when your guests come out laughing saying, "What the hell was that?"

You have a poster of the Gillette Fusion turned by a skilled artisan into a dartboard.

You start up a badger enclave so you can harvest hairs fresh from the source, then turn it into a badger sanctuary after those stitches finally come out.

You start measuring the beard grain in those trouble spots with calipers.

You get three post office boxes in different parts of town to receive shaving supplies and drive there in the middle of the night to pick them up so SWMBO doesn't find out.

You get confused when SWMBO finds out and cries, "I was so hoping you were having an affair!"

You hold shaving soap aroma parties at your house instead of wine tastings.

12. Hawkeye5

Hawkeye5 Member

Close. We are remodeling the master bath. Torn out down to the studs. There WILL be a new spot for the shaving stuff!