YouTube Channels

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Soap Thing, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Soap Thing

Soap Thing New Member

When you watch wet shavers on YouTube, what AREN’T you seeing that you wish to see? What soaps aren’t being covered enough? What brush makers aren’t getting the spotlight they’ve earned? Etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank Shaves, gwsmallwood and brit like this.
  2. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of brushmakers. There are thousands of soapmakers. I doubt that they will all be covered in any one place.

I have found that the forums a wider variety of product info than YouTube. If YouTube misses something, often a quick Google search will find information on it somewhere else.

Frank Shaves and brit like this.
  3. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

As a new YouTuber myself, these are great questions. So far, I'm doing the sorts of things I want to see more of. SOTD videos with discussions of the products in use mixed with some best-of lists, tag challenges, unboxings, practical tutorials, and vendor spotlights.

Frank Shaves likes this.
  4. Frank Shaves

Frank Shaves Well-Known Member

I watch the YouTube videos by Kensurfs and Sinatra Lennon not only for the content but also for their easy going personalities. I am new to shaving with safety razors and it's nice to see them use various products. I don't think I'm missing out on anything. I do enjoy seeing them use products used by everyday people on a budget like most of us. :happy088:

Edison Carter likes this.