7 Days: 7 Razors, 7 Blades, 7 Stirling Soaps, 7 Brushes, 7 Aftershaves

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Bobcat, May 12, 2014.

1. Chuck F

Chuck F Cheesy! Big Curd style

This has been a great series, Bob. Stirling is one of my favorites, I use it two or three times a week.

Bobcat likes this.
  2. SDK

SDK it's his fault

It is good to know that he is so consistent through his entire product line.

I have used Stirling Lime, Grapefruit, Scots Pine and Lavender Sage. They all lather and perform very well, and his full puck and sample prices make trying them out a no brainer...

Bobcat likes this.
  3. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

Day 6-Saturday-Stirling “7’s” Week
    7 Days: 7 Stirling Soaps, 7 Brushes, 7 Razors, 7 Blades, 7 Aftershaves

Prep: Hot Shower-Stirling Scots Pine Bath Soap
    Soap: Stirling Scots Pine Sheep
    Razor: Gillette Slim (6)
    Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (1)
    Brush: oscar11 2-Band Finest
    Aftershave: Pino Silvestre

WTG-XTG-ATG (adjusted angle for my beard a bit)

My Sixth “7’s” Shave: 7 Days, 7 Razors, 7 Blades, 7 Stirling Soaps, 7 Brushes. Stirling Scots Pine Sheep today paired with the oscar11 and the Slim loaded with a new Polsilver SI. The Scots Pine develops a great lather and leaves my skin feeling great. Mutton Tallow? Anyway, I had an excellent smooth, close, and nick free shave. I finished up with Pino, a pefect match for the Scots Pine.

Bob

[​IMG]

Omelmad likes this.
  4. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Maybe you should only use the beer one on the weekends... You don't wanna go to work smelling like beer =P

Bobcat and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  5. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

Day 7-Sunday-Stirling “7’s” Week
    7 Days: 7 Stirling Soaps, 7 Brushes, 7 Razors, 7 Blades, 7 Aftershaves

Prep: Hot Shower-Stirling Scots Pine Bath Soap
    Soap: Stirling Barbershop
    Razor: Maggard MR1
    Blade: Gillette Platinum (1)
    Brush: Whipped Dog Silvertip 22mmx48mm
    Aftershave: Canoe

WTG-XTG-ATG (adjusted angle for my beard a bit)

My Seventh “7’s” Shave: 7 Days, 7 Razors, 7 Blades, 7 Stirling Soaps, 7 Brushes. I am finishing up the week with Stirling Barbershop. This is a great scent. As usual, I got an easy slick lather. Combined, with the Maggard razor and Gillette Platinum blade, I got a great shave today: smooth, close, and nick free. I finished up with Canoe, a perfect match for the Barbershop soap (FYI-so is Clubman)!

This has been an enjoyable week using seven different Stirling soaps along with different brushes, razors, blades, and aftershaves each day. Change is good occasionally. As usual, all 7 Stirling soaps performed very well. Rod has really got them all uniform now. I currently have 10 different Stirling soaps including 5 sample pucks. I am in the process of picking the “Final 4” to keep in rotation, but that is another story.

Bob

[​IMG]

Omelmad likes this.
  6. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

How was this journey?

Do you have a close up of that brush? I'm thinking about a silvertip from WD =)