7 o'clock ejtek super platinum

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by ihudi, Apr 15, 2013.

1. ihudi

ihudi New Member

Yesterday i tried this blade and found it suprisingly soft and much sharper than Astra blades and better than Bolzano, too. Later i found that they are very rare on web(is's not genuine Gillette is under licence from India) and no pics for it cause I'm uploading one. This one is older than 25 years, i don't know exact year second wrapping paper becomes brown. Btw does anyone know production year of Astra 901 DE razor, i found it smooth and little more aggressive than superspeed Z1.

Attached Files:

2. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

I have never seen the 7 O'clock Super Platinum blades packaged that way. I did buy some 7 O'clocks once from an Indian grocery store that had a similar label.

Here are the 7 O'clock Super Platinum blades commonly available in North America. The blue label are made in Russia and the black label are made in India. Both are outstanding blades in my experience.

7oclock_black_label.jpg

7oclock_blue_label.jpg

3. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

+1 to the blue labels. Great blades.

4. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

And +1 to the black labels, too. Although they are made in different factories, I found them to be virtually identical. Both last me for 10-12 shaves per blade, and I have read of folks getting 15+ shaves.