Android test

Discussion in 'Post testing' started by RaZorBurn123, Feb 26, 2017.

1. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

2. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

3. Bama Samurai

What are you trying to post? Two pics?

Mind if I look at the code for you?

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  4. Bama Samurai

I copied it, it comes through as a a link and a broken image link on Tapatalk. I'm on a Motorola running Android

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. RyX

RyX DoH!

1.6MB animated GIF. Must link, too big to upload.
    That dancer has got some moves ;)

RaZorBurn123 and Bama Samurai like this.
  6. RaZorBurn123

I'm on an Android, I was trying new ways to enter a GIF. Back to the drawing board

7. RaZorBurn123

8. RaZorBurn123

9. RaZorBurn123

10. RaZorBurn123

11. RyX

RyX DoH!

It's still being argumentative. When I have computer issues I find a 15 - 20 year old. For the price of a pizza they'll either fix the problem, or teach me how to do stuff.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  12. RaZorBurn123

Yeah it's not as simple as using my iPhone, I should hand over my cellphone to my 4 year old grandson and let him mess up my phone like he does his parents..:)

RyX likes this.
  13. RyX

RyX DoH!

I didn't own a computer until I was 35. but my kids grew up with them during their teen years. Your little guy is about ready for his first tablet, maybe Christmas present? My 5 year old twin grand daughters got matching android tablets last year. They got Parental Control Apps installed before being unwrapped. They'll want laptops next time.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  14. RaZorBurn123

My grandkids have tablets already, which I try very hard to limit when they're here with us. What's even more interesting is I notice they have "withdraws" when I limit then.
    I'd rather have my babies learn about life through real experiences and not through advertisement and nonsense.
    Old school Grandpa...:)

RyX likes this.
  15. RyX

RyX DoH!

Nothing like hands on learning. My mom's father kept his shed locked up. Dad's father invited us kids in, handed us tools, encouraged kid appropriate projects.
    I understand the Old School Grandpa and when I'm around them, life's an adventure! I'd rather spend an afternoon turning over rocks in the woods than watching that same animated movie again.