Any Pre de Provence Users???

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Redrock, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

Anybody using or have used this soap? I find it to be a very nice soap as far as ease of lathering, lather quality, post shave feel, and scent. It is a very, very hard French triple milled soap. Some reviews on other shave forums say the scent is a little too "perfumy" but I find it to be good and to my liking. It is reasonably priced and will last forever. Plus a nice aluminum tin.

Thanks for replies.

PdeP.JPG

theFAT98, Spud and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I have the other one, I forget the name. Yes. Very nice soap.

Redrock likes this.
  3. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

Is it #63 I've been thinking of picking that one up

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Redrock likes this.
  4. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

#63 looks very enticing but I can't order another soap.:angry032:. Perhaps I will wander over to the Marketplace and work on a trade for some 63.

5. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

I have this one. Yes very nice soap. I don't think it's perfumy, just a nice clean smell.

Redrock likes this.
  6. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

I enjoy it, I just wish the scent was a bit heavier. I may have to try 63 one of these days.

Redrock likes this.
  7. brit

brit in a box

i have a tin of that.very nice soap,i use it for a treat once in a while.

Redrock likes this.
  8. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

I love pdp. Was one of the first soaps i ever bought. Super easy to lather and has a nice clean herbal scent to it.

brit and Redrock like this.
  9. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

Just used the PdP cream and didn't know it was suppose to be brushless. I added a little water and whipped up a light but extremely slick lather. Good post shave face feel and nicely moisturized yet rinsed cleanly. If the soap is at all like this, I may have to try them as well.

Redrock likes this.