Avon Marine Musk a/s and cologne spray

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by urrlord, Sep 29, 2017.

1. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

I picked this stuff after reading some positive reviews on the net.I got it at a brick and mortar store.The cologne was around 10 -12 dollars and the a/s balm was 3-4 dollars.

The balm is lotion thickness and is very soothing,absorbs quickly and does not leave my face feeling greasy.The scent is a marine/ozone type starting out then it fades away about 80 percent and a light sweet smell(white musk) comes out and hangs around for the duration and sticks close to the body.I even use it as a light hair care and beard moisturizer.It is a soothing scent,nothing energizing or cooling ,nothing offensive either.A good office wear scent.

Spritz the cologne at the usual spots and it will last all day ,you can smell it 10-12 hours later rather lightly.Not a bad scent and it follows the pattern of the a/s ...the marine scent fades 75-80 percent then the musk sweetness comes out .Avon claims there is some citrus and ginger in there some where but I cannot tell.Overall just a nice product.

Ijustmissedthe50s and RyX like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

It sounds like you have the latest formulation, the AS is a fairly new product.
    My go to source for scent info, basenotes.net list it as;

1. Top Notes
    2. Heart Notes
    3. Base notes