canadian aristocrat jr

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by brit, Jan 9, 2017.

1. brit

brit in a box

hello shavers.just received my aristocrat jr in the mail.mint condition ,to be honest looks unused.razor made in england,430030 baseplate,heavy solid handle.red rocket case made in canada,came with instructions,blade dispensor missing.can t wait to try it. roc1.jpg roc5.jpg roc4.jpg roc2.jpg

tonich, Spud, preidy and 8 others like this.
  2. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Looks good. Enjoy.

Sent via mobile - Chris

brit likes this.
  3. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Very nice looking. Shave is among the best, I bet.

brit likes this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

thank you ,will update when i ve gave it a run.

5. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Nice. I got one of those from @Red Rider . It's a beauty. Enjoy.

brit and Red Rider like this.
  6. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

Great acquisition! It will shave so smooth.

brit likes this.
  7. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

Hi Brit, you are a fortunate man to have gotten ahold of one of those. It took me two years to score one. They are one of the best shaving TTO razors I have ever owned. I have been told the head on these Aristocrat Juniors is the same as that of a #21 Aristocrat. I'm not sure if I have that quite right though. I don't have my #21 to compare it to any more. But none the less, these A.J.'s are fantastic shavers. You will be impressed. Enjoy!

brit likes this.
  8. brit

brit in a box

thank you all for the kind replies.i was hoping to try it with the p and b spitfire.but it hasn t arrived yet. i have been using my 65 (y 1 stamped) small head flair tip rocket lots lately.either way i am thinking saturday shave; aristocrat jr razor, saponificio bignoli young soap,gillette silver blue blade,bruce handled synthetic brush and fine platinum to finish.nice to look forward to something as simple as a shave.gary

9. brit

brit in a box

tried it on sunday with wilkinson blade ,p and b spitfire soap.best shave to date.