Catie's Bubbles

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by ps1160, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

Is that what you got in the trade, Celtic Knot?

If not, Celtic Knot is discontinued....

2. banks741938

banks741938 Well-Known Member

Yeah I got in a trade.

3. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

What little I tried of it I liked it.

Congrats!

4. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Another great shave with Catie's Bubbles "Tonsorial Parlour" today. 2.5 passes with a GEM Featherweight/Treet. Finished with a splash of the Clubman. Nice barbershop style shave!

Paul Turner likes this.
  5. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

Catie's Bubbles specially made me aftershaves for my Silver Shave Kit. '95 Liquid Labels and Royal Garden. I got the matching soaps that were already made to match everything up to Tommy Hilfiger cologne and Creed's Royal Mayfair cologne. Very satisfied with the results.

Bobcat and Keithmax like this.
  6. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

I just got a tub of Caties Bubbles Irish coffee I haven't used it but it smells damn near edible

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

7. RetLEO-07

Going to use Catie's Bubbles "Barnegat Bay" tomorrow morning. Going with a Caribbean vibe this week. Plus it's a good excuse to use Clubman VIBR!

LevelupShaves likes this.
  8. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

Just wanted to mention that Catie's Bubbles just launched an ambitious scent called "Confiant" and it has a complete set of Soap, Aftershave and professional-grade EDP Fragrance that just went up on their site tonight. The full set is a tad pricey and I asked Chris for a sample, but I'm on the fence of just ordering the complete set because I think Chris Cullen has a great nose and if he put this much work into making something, it's likely really good.

Keithmax and Paul Turner like this.
  9. LevelupShaves

Once I finish this week out on my rule I might start changing out my soaps and AS I have some Razorock XXX and Caties Bubbles Irish coffee to try out. I like the Col Conk Bay Rum scent by the way I have that soap in the rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RetLEO-07 likes this.
  10. RetLEO-07

I have Taconic Bay Rum cream, that really should be classified as a soap. I'll be using it tomorrow in that fashion.

11. LevelupShaves

[​IMG]

Finally used my Caties Bubbles and wow I'm impressed. For starters the scent on this Irish Coffee is good enough to make you salivate over soap so A+ on scent. It's 4 ounces of soap in an 8 ounce container making it easy to load the brush but it is a larger container for the den A-. Lathering was so easy it's ridiculous I had my brush loaded in less than 10 seconds and the later was slick and protective A+ Post shave feels good still hydrated no irritation which is always a concern for me with this much scent A- All in all this stuff is amazing and anyone picking a tub up won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keithmax, Paul Turner and Bobcat like this.
  12. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

I'm a fan of caties. I'm enjoying the sunrise soap these days.

13. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Fan as well, though I only have one (they're rather pricey to get here).

Waterlyptus. Incredible scent and just the perfect amount of Menthol

Rhody likes this.
  14. RetLEO-07

Just shaved this morning with"Tonsorial Parlour". GEM Featherweight with a PAL blade. 2.5 passes and BBS! A little Clubman and I felt like I'd been to the barbershop! The nice thing is they are right down the road from where I live. Order on Monday, here by Wednesday.

Bobcat likes this.
  15. LevelupShaves

That's awesome

16. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Man, I need a shave shop "right down the road" from me :-(. I guess the Boston branch of Barrister&Mann is closest, but it's still 22.5 miles away.

17. LevelupShaves

In Charlotte all we have is an Art Of Shaving there's a cool place in Asheville but that's 2 hour's away.

18. RetLEO-07

Got the itch again. Gonna hit up Catie's Bubbles for some soap. :D

19. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

So what are you going to get?

20. RetLEO-07

Just ordered "Florintine Fern" & "Sunrise". They're right down the road in Forked River. Should get 'em Thursday or Friday. Maybe sooner depending on when they look at their weekend orders.