Cella After Shave

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by RetLEO-07, Mar 26, 2017.

1. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

After a very nice shave with the Cella this morning, I splashed on some Cella Lozione Dopobarba. The thing I like is it has skin moisturizers already in it, obviating the need for a separate moisturizer. And it smells terrific!

Kokak likes this.
  2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I was researching the Cella....began in 1899, I see..I'm a vintage freak. But with your review, I'll look into it more. Thanx. (yo)

Kokak and RetLEO-07 like this.
  3. RetLEO-07

yo welcome!

Paul Turner likes this.
  4. RetLEO-07

Another shave with Cella, another opportunity to splash on some Cella Lozione Dopobarba. Love the scent!

5. RetLEO-07

After a great BBS shave with the combination of Cella Crema Da Barba and my 1911 OLD loaded with a GSB blade splashed on some Cella Lozione Dopobarba. Really leaves my face feeling great. And it smells great too!

6. RetLEO-07

Shaved with Cella this morning and naturally I finished up with Cella Lozione Dopobarba. The nice thing is it has moisturizers built right in!

7. RetLEO-07

Shaved this morning with Barberia Toscana's Sapone Da Barba. Soap my lovely wife brought home from Italy. So naturally I splashed on some Cella. I smelled like a proper Italian gent as I headed out the door to work!

8. RetLEO-07

An all Cella shave this morning. 2.5 passes of shaving excellence followed by a splash of Cella Lozione Dopobarba. Ahhh, Cella.

9. RetLEO-07

IMG_1164.JPG
    Used the Cella Lozione Dopobarba for this morning's shave. Ahhh, Cella!

10. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

OK guys just purchased as. Looking forward to it. Like the moisturizer aspect and wonder if the scent compares to their soap? I see above someone said it doesn't. Also has anyone added menthol to theirs?

Tedolph likes this.