Come on Spring PIF!!!- WE HAVE WINNERS!!!

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by NCoxSTL, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Come On Spring PIF!!! - Revised

It’s March – Finally!! Spring is nearly here and it’s time to stock up after a long winter. This will be a DOUBLE PIF and is for EVERYONE! Entries will be divided into two groups. Newbies who joined on or after December 1, 2014 will be in one group, everyone else in the other. Each group will have its own winner! I will also ship anywhere in the world, so when I say EVERYONE I mean EVERYONE!

The Rules

Respond by saying you’re in and add a picture of your favorite baseball team. This can be anything that has to do with your team. Vintage pictures always welcome! Here’s an example.

stanmusial-8x10_enl.jpg

Now, if you don’t have a favorite baseball team you can substitute a picture that has to do with Spring. Not sure if there is a vintage Spring category but some of you guys are pretty creative out there.

PIF runs from March 1st through 15th. Winner will be determined by random drawing at random.org. Depending on the number of entries I may do a semi-final/final drawing to determine the winner. I’ll post the exact format when we closer to the end.

The Prize

Time to go big or go home, and I don’t want to go home. Spring is the season of renewal and setting up another good year ahead, so how about enough blades to last a year (for many anyway).
    March PIF.jpg

That’s 120 blades as shown. All yours for the taking! Happy March and let’s hope Spring gets here soon! Good luck to you all.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. SRNewb

SRNewb Well-Known Member

NOT IN, of course, but this is a crackin' PIF! Good Show!

3. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Very generous! Good luck to all that enter.

Bristle Me likes this.
  4. WhiskerWhacker

WhiskerWhacker Well-Known Member

I'm in the newbie group by 6 days. Thanks for the chance. Headline from the New York Daily News after the Dodgers won their first title in 1955. He needs to go to the store and get one of those new Red Tips.

amd-frontpage-bum-jpg.jpg

5. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

[​IMG]

I'm in.

6. idvsego

idvsego Well-Known Member

I am in. Ron Gant, one of my favorite all time Braves and a good guy. Very generous PIF.

uploadfromtaptalk1425212383671.jpg

7. SDK

SDK it's his fault

I'm in.....

[​IMG]

8. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I'm in! Great PIF.

[​IMG]

This is (was) my home team. You can learn all about them in their documentary, The Battered Bastards of Baseball. It's on Netflix.

9. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Im in. Not a team, but my favorite first basemen from the Phillies, John Kruk (after he retired and eating :))

mlbf_32619625_th_43[1].jpg

[​IMG]

10. Bristle Me

Bristle Me Insufficient

A very generous PIF, but I'm not in.
    However, this made me think of @Darkbulb sitting in the foul zone
    with his camera snapping away...

Bare Hand_60pct.png

11. elduderino914

elduderino914 Active Member

download.jpg
    If I had to pick a baseball team it would be the Phillies though since I moved I don't follow them much any more. And the leprechaun is a pretty good warm up to Spring! Get out the green beer and Irish potatoes!!

12. GSlim66

GSlim66 Well-Known Member

I'm in. Dec 21st here. Favorite team would be the [​IMG]

13. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Ok slight change of rules - as I see some confusion occurring. I had intended to run this PIF for Newbies (joined since December 1, 2014) then repeat it for the rest of the members. But, we're getting a mix of people entering and putting up some great pics. SO - All entries are valid, and EVERYONE CAN ENTER. I will keep the entries separated and just draw for both winners at the same time. The noobs group will have a winner of 120 blades, and the not-so-noobs will have a winner of 120 blades. Good luck to everyone!

Spyder, PatrickA51 and PanChango like this.
  14. Staying fresh BoB

Staying fresh BoB New Member

I'm in, though this was pretty funny. image.jpg

15. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Not in - but I do love this photo:

Great PIF!

[​IMG]

16. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

That is a great pic.

PatrickA51 likes this.
  17. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

I don't think Spring arrived soon enough there. LOL

18. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Im in =)

My entry will be a picture of spring. This is a place to go and see here where I live. Its a limestone break, looks nice. Almost peaceful.

[​IMG]

19. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Nice. I'm pretty sure he ate like that even in uniform! LOL

PatrickA51 likes this.
  20. trey06dmd

trey06dmd Arko eater

I'm in. Not a huge baseball fan but I was a pre-steroid Canseco fan.

[​IMG]

When I do watch baseball, it's usually our local minor league team:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.