Fatips

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Delta Echo Razors, Jun 20, 2015.

?

Fatip Preferences

1. Picolo

60.0%
  2. Grande

40.0%
  3. Nickel is cool

20.0%
  4. Chrome is better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I think these could look awesome dressed up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. When it comes to Fatip's is there any consensus on preference?

Picolo / Grande?

Do people like the black ones? I'm thinking that some of these might be fun to play with from a "dress them up" perspective.

I really like my picolo but find it somewhat plain looking and uninspiring. I haven't used a grande or seen any of their black ones. I'm curious what others think on this one.

I added a poll but please don't just vote. Post your thoughts!

Cheers.

2. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

I have a dark Grande. people complain about their finish, mine seems nice, no blemishes.
    if I could dial in the shave better, it'd be be awesome. it always seems to bite. and I occasionally get razor bumps from it. I'm sure it's my technique and its clash. I'll dial it down eventually. for now, I'll just use it occasionally.
    it's not bad, just misunderstood.

3. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I'm watching. I don't have a Fatip, but one may be in my future. I look forward to seeing what others have to say.

4. Recklesstr

Recklesstr Arkoholic

I have neither of them but one day I hope I'll buy a Fatip Grande, because I like the way it looks and I also have better shaves with open comb style safety razors.

5. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

I own the Piccolo as well as the Grande in Gun Metal Black.

Very nice shavers. If you treat them with respect, they won't bite you...but if you are unconcentrated, the chance for nicks will definetly be there.

Don't use ANY pressure and a gentle blade and the shaves will be awesome. It's time to use one of my Italians again in the near future...They have charm.:)