Feather Blades

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by nascarfandan, May 11, 2014.

1. nascarfandan

nascarfandan Active Member

Anybody know a good site to obtain some Feather blades. I tried to get some from Amazon and waited six weeks before I finally cancelled my order which was apparently coming from Thailand. It looks like all the vendors are out of Thailand and I'm like been there done that. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. I've had great luck with The Italian Barber.

3. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

4. Lionel

Lionel Member

I have seen them on the website for Sally Beauty Supply, although, I have yet to go there to verify it.

5. nsomnac

nsomnac Active Member

I've not seen them in my local Sally, but have seen only Personna blades in store in DE and halfs. They aren't quite lab blues, but similar. They come in a white blade case and are unstamped except for some arrows to indicate the direction to slide out of the case. These are also oiled a tiny bit.

Fortunately we have a "metro" / "hipster" men's store that carries 10pk Feathers for ~$7 if I really needed them (hipster prices of course).

6. nascarfandan

Thanks for all your responses.

7. 2grubswrestle1

2grubswrestle1 Active Member

I ordered mine off of ebay

8. tito catson

tito catson Active Member

Bullgoose shaving

9. ObiDon

ObiDon member in questionable standing

Mine are on the way through Amazon. Free shipping so I will but up with the wait. Shipped the day I ordered, two weeks and counting. The good news is that when they do get here I may have gotten good enough at this to use them without killing myself.

10. snatale42

snatale42 New Member

I've never had that happen. I've bought all my Feather's off Amazon and typically got them within a few days, always from within the US. If you look it tells you who your buying them from.

11. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

12. nascarfandan

Thanks again for all your responses:thanks: