Flea Market Shopping Today

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by jcwit, Jun 26, 2011.

1. jcwit

jcwit Member

Wife and I went to one of the larger Flea Markets in So. Western Michigan today. Made a super score, at least I think so. Got a Fat Boy E-4 and 2 blue tips for the outlandish price of $10.00 for all three. What a deal!:happy005

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

We need photos!

3. JAWilliams

JAWilliams Member

Pics or it didn't happen.:D

4. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

I refuse to post until we see pics.

5. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Excellent.. Usually the best I can find is a beaten up old that they want $30 for. I really need to follow some of y'all around to see how you do it. May make a Shipshewana flea market run this week while daughter is at camp.

6. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Me too.

7. jcwit

jcwit Member

Well I have a Digi Camera, a very good one in fact, and I know how to snap the shutter to take a picture. I also know how to plug in the little wire into the camera and computer. From that point on I'm lost, sorry I have know idea how to go on from there, grandkids keep telling me know big deal we'll show you, but then never seem to have time to get it accomplished.

So I guess the consensus is that it never happened. Oh Wellllllllllllllllllll.

8. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Oh, the grandkids. ;) In that case, great find! :happy088:happy088

9. MRast01

MRast01 Well-Known Member

without pic.s, well you know...... but if the ID's right, I'd say you did excellent! :cool:

10. Gibbs

Gibbs Member

Get up here with the camera and pics on the card and I'll upload them to my computer, ressize them for better (reads - quicker) viewing, and post them to one of my websites. Then all you have to do is go to the address and when the picture shows you want, copy the address, and in here put a [​IMG]

That's an image tage in html. It tell the programs to get the picture at that web address and the [/img] is the close tag of the image. I've got about 9 websites but put a lot on my one, vernsdidj.com

I'm the Assitant Winemaker at Fenn Valley Vineyards, and I have some free wine as well if you get this way, Jon. I'm only 13 miles or so North of South Haven, right off the Glenn Exit 30. I'll even let you shoot the SIG Sauers when you're here!

11. jcwit

jcwit Member

Well it a week late but the Grandkids came today to try to teach an old dog new tricks. Going to try to post Pix's from what I got at the Flea Mkt last weekend. So here goes.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      53.8 KB
      Views:
  12. MRast01

MRast01 Well-Known Member

Some nice razors there! Clean 'em up and put those BlueTips into service for SuperSpeed week! :D

13. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Voice from nowhere says, "If you post them the comments will come."

Really nice razors. The blue tip is a very very mild razor. And that fatboy looks to be in really good shape from what I can tell.

Enjoy :happy088

14. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

Wow what a great score! When I go the peddlers malls and flea markets around me I might run into a Old Spice mug or 2 but I can't run into any razors. Lucky day for you man!

15. Brian

Brian Active Member

You found some good looking razors there, I bet they'll give you some fine shaves. Enjoy.

16. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Nice photos -- great score for that price! Congratulations.

17. Gibbs

Gibbs Member

Yea, he beat me by 1 weekend!! Good score there friend! Guy at the flea market later learned he had a Fatboy... now Jon owns it *smiling*.

18. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Smoking deal on some sweet razors! :happy088

May they give you many great shaves. :)