How do I delete my B&B account. I'm done with that place.

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by McHale, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher Powell

Christopher Powell Well-Known Member

Before I joined TSD I checked out a few other forums, one being B&B. I didn't like it there. A lot of those members have elitist attitudes and talk down to people. TSD is the best forum by far !!!

mrchick, Primotenore and dustmite like this.
  2. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Every forum has its positives and negatives. B&B is no different. I have had nothing but positive interactions on both B&B and TSD. I enjoy the banter on both sites. I am grateful that I don't have to choose one over the other.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

3. McHale

McHale Well-Known Member

The thing I questioned (that obviously was poking the bear in their eyes) was I kept asking why ALL pro Rockwell threads are remove from the DE sub and moved into a brotherhood thread outside the safety razor subs. For a while they simply deleted then until they couldn't justify why. So much valuable info and reviews were lost.

To be fair, my PREVIOUS message to a different mod was me saying it was obvious they were treating Rockwell razors like garbage and anyone that stands up for them gets harassed by mods. Every message previous to that one was me sincerely trying to find out what I did wrong because I did nothing intentional or with malace and was following their terms of use to the best of my ability.

The vast majority of the users there are great and filled with razor knowledge that I don't posses. But mod bullying ruined it for me. The only reason I found and joined B&B was after I got my Rockwell razor I wanted to find out if others had similar issues with the v1 that I had found. So it's fitting that I left because of Rockwell razors too. :)

But as stated earlier, we don't want to turn the cool, positive vibe of TSD into bashing other forums or users. Life is too short for hate. So I apologize for doing that here. It's not mature or professional but when it happened I really had to vent and nobody else I know is sympathetic to the plight of the wet shaver.

Shave on.

-Mc

Puma, mrchick and lightcs1776 like this.
  4. Bookworm

Bookworm Well-Known Member

*shrug* As I said - there's lots of good information on B&B. Just lousy moderators.

Puma likes this.
  5. brit

brit in a box

tell um to pound sand and get f........ rules are for sheep.

6. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

French fries? Feather pillows?

What is gained by insulting them?

Resentment is like drinking poison while hoping it kills your enemy instead of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.