How's Your Day? January 2013

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Neolithium, Jan 1, 2013.

1. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Shouldn't that be a shark?

Sara-s, sol92258 and Slipperyjoe like this.
  2. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

You should have come over on Monday...I was outside in a T-shirt grilling home-made burgers (and hotdogs for the kids). A neighbor saw me and just stood there staring...I have to admit, I was pretty much on the grill to stay warm...lol!

Well;, some may know my work environment is not ideal (lots of conflict). I have the in class session for my professional program tomorrow and saturday...and the topic...Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Within the Workplace! I can't study...I keep laughing at the irony of it all!

3. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Nice! She sounds a lot like my sister-in-law who is convinced she graduated from high school...even though she didn't pass half her classes and doesn't have a high school diploma proving she passed. I believe she wants to go to University with the 50% average on the classes she completed...

I don't know what some people are thinking when they do that...it's sad, really. :(

4. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Yeah... I had a parent recently go straight to the superintendent because I dared not accept the son's project that was freely admitted by both son and dad to have been done completely at home together when the project was supposed to be an in class group building project. Ugh.. Still dealing with conferences over that snafu. And no, the administration probably isn't going to back me on this by the sounds of it. I didn't have all parents and students sign a contract that explained the project in complete detail, have the document notarized, buried, recycled into peat, burned, etc...

Oh well, daughter is sick and cranky so I am spending the day getting behind on these useless waste of time meetings.

5. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Better day today, because the 2 obnoxious ones weren't here. And, in my last class, I got to make science puns.

6. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

did any of the puns involve a ferrous wheel?

7. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

No the puns involved hemoglobin and shemoglobin.

macaronus and NoobShaver like this.
  8. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

My brother is a chemist. Once upon a time I knew a series of really silly chemistry jokes.

9. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

What no hobgoblins?

Working on Bohr's models and early chemistry in one of my classes.. so been embracing inner pirate with #18 quite often.

macaronus likes this.