Mad Libs PIF *DONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by blanka, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

Remember Mad Libs? Let's play a fast round, shall we? All participants will be entered to win a sampler of some fantastic blades: Gillette Super Thin, Bolzano, 7 O'clock Blue, Treet Classic, Personna Med Prep, 7 O'clock Black, Timor & Super Iridium!

DSC_0140.JPG
    Here's how it'll work: I'm going to supply a list of words to fill in. Write down your words on a piece of scratch paper. Then, copy the next entry in this thread (no peeking first!) and paste it into your reply along with your filled-in words. Have fun with it, but please use some decorum out of respect for the community. Here are the words to come up with (in order):

Noun
    Verb ending in "ing"
    Adjective
    Noun
    Adjective
    Plural Noun
    Noun
    Adjective
    Adjective

Let's make this quick, so all entries must be in by 11:59 PM CST on 3/5/12 (Monday night).

2. blanka

TSD is my favorite online <noun> for the hobby of wet-<verb ending with “ing”>. The <adjective> razor to shave with is a Gillette Super <noun>. I find that vintage razors provide a <adjective> experience than modern cartridge <plural noun>. My <noun> thinks that I’m absolutely <adjective>, but I know that <adjective>-shaving is the best!

3. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

TSD is my favorite online <TURTLE> for the hobby of wet-<MASSAGING>. The <STUBBORN> razor to shave with is a Gillette Super <MICKEY MOUSE>. I find that vintage razors provide a better <JOLLY> experience than modern cartridge <SHOES>. My <LOUFA> thinks that I’m absolutely <SPLENDID>, but I know that <TRASHY>-shaving is the best!

Williams Warrior and blanka like this.
  4. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

TSD is my favorite online <TABLE> for the hobby of wet-<SWIMMING>. The <FLOPPY> razor to shave with is a Gillette Super <BACON>. I find that vintage razors provide a <AMAZING> experience than modern cartridge <TREES>. My <FLAMINGO> thinks that I’m absolutely <SHARP>, but I know that <SMOOTH>-shaving is the best!

Williams Warrior likes this.
  5. thevez2

thevez2 uses Gillette's new Tarantula Razor - 8 blades!!

TSD is my favorite online <TARANTULA> for the hobby of wet-<BLOCKING>. The <DARK> razor to shave with is a Gillette Super <SKATEBORAD>. I find that vintage razors provide a <SLICK> experience than modern cartridge <FOLDERS>. My <SAND> thinks that I’m absolutely <HOT>, but I know that <SALTY>-shaving is the best!

6. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

TSD is my favorite online <GUITAR> for the hobby of wet-<SINGING>. The <PRETTY> razor to shave with is a Gillette Super <TEACUP>. I find that vintage razors provide a <PRISTINE> experience than modern cartridge <FLOWERS>. My <PETAL> thinks that I’m absolutely <PUNGENT>, but I know that <HAPPY>-shaving is the best!

7. Dusty5150

Dusty5150 Well-Known Member

TSD is my favorite online camera for the hobby of wet-climbing. The softest razor to shave with is a Gillette Super Recliner. I find that vintage razors provide a generous experience than modern cartridge trucks. My frisbee thinks that I’m absolutely fast, but I know that nimble-shaving is the best!

DLP likes this.
  8. ShortStrokes

ShortStrokes Well-Known Member

TSD is my favorite online <truck> for the hobby of wet-<skipping>. The <perfect> razor to shave with is a Gillette Super <North Dakota>. I find that vintage razors provide a <smart> experience than modern cartridge <countries>. My <TV> thinks that I’m absolutely <orange>, but I know that <big>-shaving is the best!

9. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    A ______ of a PIF! :happy036:

10. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

TSD is my favorite online <battery> for the hobby of wet-<skulking>. The <fuzzy> razor to shave with is a Gillette Super <bowl>. I find that vintage razors provide a <thick> experience than modern cartridge <teapots>. My <grass> thinks that I’m absolutely <shiny>, but I know that <dark>-shaving is the best!

11. blanka

Great ones so far! Just a reminder everyone, this one ends tonight at midnight, so let's get some more entries!

12. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :signs011:

13. blanka

Two hours till midnight, folks! There are some fantastic blades here, don't miss out!!!

14. BossManBill

BossManBill Well-Known Member

TSD is my favorite online horse for the hobby of wet-skipping. The fancy razor to shave with is a Gillette Super telephone. I find that vintage razors provide a sexy experience than modern cartridge candy bars. My lamp thinks that I’m absolutely skinny, but I know that pretty-shaving is the best!

15. blanka

Thanks to all who participated! I put all the entries into the randomizer and tomnat is the winner!

Queen of Blades likes this.
  16. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Congrats Tomnat! way cool PIF!

17. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

:happy036: Thanks blanka!! Thanks for the great PIF. I haven't played Mad Libs in a long time and it was super fun to participate in this. :happy093:

18. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

Congrats, Tom!

tomnat likes this.
  19. BossManBill

BossManBill Well-Known Member

Awesome! Congrats tomnat!

tomnat likes this.
  20. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

Nice pif, and congrats tomnat!

Thread Status: