Menthol Mondays!! WooHoo!

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Dridecker, Mar 7, 2010.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Menthol Monday:

Neutrogena Men Facial Wash
    Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
    Junjie/new Derby
    Stirling Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo SS :love055: :love055: :love055: :love055: :love055: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily:
    Diana Menthol Balm :love055: :love055: :love055: :love055: :love055: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily:
    Barrister & Mann Arctique AS :love055: :love055: :love055: :love055: :love055: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily: :Animatedfrozensmily:

If anybody can top this freeze then I'd like to see how! ;) :D
    DSC_1341_large.jpg s-l400.jpg 20160327_132642%20(2).jpg 230b27df1f65d2eac8a80be74da70d37.jpg DSC_1154-001_1024x1024.jpg

2. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Beautiful Brush. :happy096:

jimjo1031 and Robyflexx like this.
  3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Menthol Monday:

Neutrogena Men Facial Wash :love055::love055::love055::love055::love055::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily:
    Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
    Junjie/new Astra
    Stirling Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo SS :love055::love055::love055::love055::love055::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily:
    Diana Menthol Balm :love055::love055::love055::love055::love055::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily:
    Barrister & Mann AS :love055::love055::love055::love055::love055::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily:
    Acqua di Selva Cologne

I know someone who's going to have a great, bone-chillingly cold shave! ;):D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

jimjo1031, PLAla, Robyflexx and 2 others like this.
  4. billdog2

billdog2 Well-Known Member

I`m a little confused (my natural state). Why is SOS: June 20-26 still above the current June 27- July 3? I mistook the top of the page for the correct date, now my post is on last weeks forum. Some people will miss my post with the old newspaper. Is there a way to correct this, short of recreating my post and assigning it to the correct week? Thanks.

Bill

Douglas Carey and Robyflexx like this.
  5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Gotcha squared away, moved your SOS post to the correct thread, and unpinned last weeks SOS thread. :)

Robyflexx, clint64 and Douglas Carey like this.
  6. billdog2

billdog2 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I guess I`m just gonna have to pay closer attention to what I`m doing, thanks again. Regards.

Bill

Robyflexx, clint64 and Douglas Carey like this.
  7. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Looking to get a menthol after shave cream or splash. Been looking at Lucky Tiger after shave cream and Lucky Tiger Aspen after shave. Any thoughts? Any other brands also comment on.............

Robyflexx and Douglas Carey like this.
  8. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

I have the cream and I like it.

jimjo1031 and Robyflexx like this.
  9. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill ASB is excellent Jim.

ob1page, Paul Turner and jimjo1031 like this.
  10. jimjo1031

also looking into that one, love most things lemon. lemonade, lemon drops, lemon in soups, etc. the list goes on. next batch of PSO will be either lemon menthol or lemon eucalyptus

11. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

They have the aftershave splash too.

12. jimjo1031

I was also thinking of their lemon chill soap also, but I still have some Proraso Green shave cream left and ordered a tub of Proraso Green shave soap that someone's selling for $6.50 shipped

navy mac, Douglas Carey and Robyflexx like this.
  13. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Menthol Monday Planned Shave

prep-Nivea 4 Men (Platinum Protect)
    shave-Rise Super Foam Regular
    razor-Gillette Sensor 2 Pivot + DisposeABLE
    A.S.-Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue

Douglas Carey and ob1page like this.
  14. jimjo1031

Ahh, my first Menthol Monday. Used my Gillette Black Beauty, set on #5, with a Lab Blue blade and FS Badger brush. Started with my menthol PSO and Proraso Green soap. Followed with Witch hazel and Avon Black Suede AS balm that I added menthol to. Very refreshing two pass with touch up BBs shave IMG_0637.jpg

Boojum1, Douglas Carey and Robyflexx like this.
  15. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

With some Osage Rub before the Snake Bite.
    [​IMG]

16. RyX

RyX DoH!

17. jimjo1031

Cool and refreshing shave today. Gillette Fatboy on #5 with a Rapira Super Stainless blade, My "GW" Synthetic Brush, Menthol PSO, Orange Menthol soap, Witch Hazel and Orange Menthol AS. IMG_0655.jpg

Boojum1, ob1page and Robyflexx like this.
  18. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Nice shot.

jimjo1031 likes this.
  19. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Proraso Green Pre-Shave Cream
    Proraso Green Cream
    Wolf Whiskers Brush
    Kikuboshi Razor
    Osage Rub
    Fine Snake Bite AS
    Have a great week!
    [​IMG]

jimjo1031, Boojum1 and ob1page like this.
  20. ob1page

ob1page Frozen in Phoenix

Menthol Monday Shave
    [​IMG]
    Brush- Semogue 620
    Razor- PAL adjustable
    Blade- Chinese Schick
    Soap- Stirling Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo
    Post Care- Crystal Alum
    Thayers Witch Hazel
    Osage Rub
    Bombed Florida Water
    [​IMG]

RyX, PLAla, mrchick and 2 others like this.