My 1912 arrived.

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Redrooster, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Redrooster

Redrooster Member

So after much reading i purchased a 1912 everready from the bay it was advertised as mint hardly used.
    Well its here and to say im happy with it is an understatement .'honestly theres not a mark on it .
    I havent shaved in 4 days ive been waiting on it arriving so in a hurry i popped a blade in quickly latherd up some nivea gel and set about my face.
    Just rode the cap and the buttering toast sound was there got a lovely shave in just one pass but had to do another just because.Thats my first shave on a gem blade im likeing it .Im that happy im going to hunt out another 1912 for my Dad i think hel like it to.

Karl G, Jorvaljr, DaltonGang and 8 others like this.
  2. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

Congrats. They are fantastic razors.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Karl G likes this.
  3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

AWESOME!!. The 1912 is an outstanding razor. Welcome to the Sharp Side!! ( As a friend of mine likes to say about SE shaving)

Karl G likes this.
  4. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

Pictures or it never happened :happy088:

Karl G and AGHisBBS like this.
  5. Redrooster

Redrooster Member

Lol i tried to post a pic but just comes up file is to big and im a bit clueless on how to reduce the size.

Karl G likes this.
  6. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

The 1912 is a fantastic razor and I get great shaves from mine. Blades can be bought in most supermarkets and drug stores and SE razors are much cheaper to purchase than most DEs. Did I mention that SEs provide shaves that are superior to DEs? What's not to like?

Karl G and jmudrick like this.
  7. Redrooster

Redrooster Member

Hi jim i already have an att se2 so i like the shave you can get with a single edge.Its a bit harder to get single edge or gem blades in the uk dont think ive ever seen them in any shops.But weve got some good internet shaving shops.

Karl G likes this.
  8. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl G likes this.
  9. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to the world of SE shaving.

Karl G likes this.