OK....what's the hold up???

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Crappy, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Crappy

Crappy Member

I ordered 3 tubs of TSD soap nearly 7 hours ago and I STILL haven't gotten it!!! I'm really anxious to try it. For the record, got the Mojito, Jasmine, and Wild Rose. Guess I have fond memories of getting drunk and smelling flowers. I'll just wait patiently.

2. Crappy

Crappy Member

Let me make an addendum and say the HOURS was intentional and the previous post was complete sarcasm lest I be scolded. The QOB's would put the smack down on the Mr. C!

3. Hiya,

Wanna hear something crazy? I walk outside the front door this morning (to pee of course), and almost tripped over a small package left nearby. It was from TSD, although I didn't remember ordering anything recently.

Anyway, after I zipped up and went back in the house, I opened the package to find three shaving cream tubs inside! Each one was the same scent, which I thought was weird. Yeah, it's three tubs of a mojito/jasmine/wild rose blend! Hell of a good choice.........yummy! I would never have thought to mix those three fragrances together, but you obviously knew this would be something special.

So, I can send these out to you for whatever shipping would be (right around $60 I figure), plus any reasonable handling charges. Sound good?

Glad to help out with your confusion,
    Martin

4. Hiya,
    Sarcasm? Man.......I'm just so darn gullible........sigh. I guess it's just my nature.

Well, I can't bring myself to address you as 'Crappy', not after using that sarcasm stuff on me. Sure, it's a classy enough name, but doesn't show that devious part of you.

My choice would be "Turdmeister", or "ScheisseSlinger", either of which you'll agree have a nice ring to it. Good thing you gave us all a heads up on the post being pretend.......I was gonna take your side and act outraged as well!

Had me going,
    Martin

5. Crappy

Crappy Member

I have a lot more class than you. I go out the back door to pee. :D I'll send a check for that soap. Can ya get it here in the next few hours?

As far as the names, I've seriously considered changing it to the Notorious C.R.A.P. I'm gangsta like that.

6. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor