Sir Irisch Moos Shaving Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by brothers, Feb 9, 2009.

1. brothers

brothers Active Member

It is available now online. I received an email this morning from a vendor, and have posted it in the appropriate forum if you are interested.

Attached Files:

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Good to hear! That one box I assume never made it to across the street but we will see. Glad it is finally available though!

3. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Great!! I bet I could order from this guy tonight and get it before I get the other one from WCS!! Anyone heard any news over B&B lately about that? I still think WCS needs to do something special for all the people that were in that group buy. Kinda like the old Dominos pizza delivery deal. Not saying I want it free, but something should be done to make up for the extreme wait............

4. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

The last update was posted 2/6/09 - held up in shipping for some reason. Tomorrow will mark the third month since I got my order confirmation.

5. rollsshaver

Yup............ me too. Three months. That is just ridiculous. I will tell you this, if WCS just sends the sticks out when they come in and does not do something to make up for this. I will never bother ordering anything from them again.

6. Austin

Austin Member

It's beyond John's control. He is only handling distribution. I hate that this issue has come up. It does from time to time. It happened with the custom shave brushes as well.

7. rollsshaver

I am sure that you understand that alot of folks are getting frustrated about this situation, and nobody can blame them either. We were originally told that it would be about a month until we get our sticks. Here it is, three months later. I read a post over B&B where a guy inquired about the possibilty that the German distributor is jerking John around, and that the shipment may never have been sent. Personally, I do not believe this is what happened, but it is possible. I still have never seen an answer to that post though, which makes me wonder a little bit. In the end, it is very likely that John will wind up making everyone packages a little heavier. He has always been very generous with loading your box with samples. Hopefully I live long enough to at least get a few shaves with my IM stick, but who knows.................

8. Austin

Austin Member

Amen brother. I share your anticipation and frustration as well. I always cringe when group buys are set up with entities out of the country. The only time I have seen this work flawlessly is with Shavemac. They delivered as promised with few glitches.

9. rollsshaver

I ordered another tube of Musgo Real with my IM stick. That will be my second shave after getting it. Musgo/IM superlather!!

10. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

One day, I must, must, must to get for myself the Irisch Moos stick. Just for to compare with the Tabac stick.

11. rollsshaver

Jeff, everyone claims that these new IM sticks are made with the Tabac formula. Just a different scent......

12. crackstar

Ah, so, it will make pride and enjoyment for my shaves, yes? :D

13. rollsshaver

Imagine if Tabac lost the heavy perfume smell, and instead had a lighter, more woodsy scent. Like a freshly mowed field. That is what this IM is supposed to be like. Sounds pretty nice, IMO.

14. Austin

Austin Member

I did want to clarify that this is a B&B group buy and it has nothing to do with WCS. John, as a moderator, agreed to take care of distribution. John has spent countless hours working on this project. He shares everyone's frustration as well.

15. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

;)

16. yomuppet

yomuppet Member

Comes out to $12 shipped, but you have to buy 10. Buying one it's $25!

Code:
    num sticks	cps
    1	25.31609808
    2	24.55821069
    3	19.29731986
    4	16.66687445
    5	15.0886072
    6	14.03642903
    7	13.2848732
    8	12.72120632
    9	12.28279875
    10	11.9320727

Group buy after all? :cool:

J

17. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I agree that its not WCS's fault. But I refuse to have anything to do with WCS or anything associated with that forum.

18. crackstar

Who is WCS?

19. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

If I had to guess I'd way west coast shaving?