Soap Smooth Frozen Cranberry shaving soap - smooth as silk and freezing!

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by crackstar, Mar 4, 2017.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

My wonderful wife surprised me this week with two great gifts from Italian Barber - one of them was this fabulous soap from Seifenglatt. (Soap Smooth) Let me mention a few things about it!

Ease of lathering: 10/10--Ten swirls will give super-rich, thick lather!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--100% stability for as many passes as you want!

General skincare: 8/10--Really good that way also. Moisturizing, soothing, and strongly-mentholated.

Scent: 8/10--Exactly what the name implies. Tangy, tart, and very cranberry with a tropical note. Lovely. :)

Price: 7/10--I know how much Italian Barber was selling it for. Fairly reasonably-priced.

Would I buy again: 10/10--Definitely. I'm very pleased with it.

It's great when your wife supports your wetshaving obsession!

soap-smooth-frozen-cranberry-shaving-soap-500x500.jpg

2. Smooth Steve

Smooth Steve Well-Known Member

My wife just thinks I'm crazy for buying shaving gear and for attempting to use a shavette when I have a decent collection of DE's that work perfectly fine! Your lucky. She definitely is a keeper. I was wondering about the soap. I also saw it on Italian Barber and thought it looked interesting. Glad to hear it is good. Nice write up.
    Steve

RaZorBurn123 and crackstar like this.
  3. crackstar

She's been a keeper since the first day I saw her. I already love this soap.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  4. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Thanks Jeff! Lovely Bride you have :angelic013:

crackstar likes this.
  5. crackstar

She sure is!

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  6. crackstar

Madame said as soon as she sees I'm halfway through it she'll buy me another one. I kissed her and told her to wait!

7. crackstar

Ohhhhhh, another great soap and aftershave my wife bought me was the Razorock One X. She sure knows which scents please me!

Keithmax likes this.
  8. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Soap Smooth makes some great products, both soap and aftershaves. I recently acquired a tin of War Blend from another forum and love both the scent and performance. Unfornuately it was a Limited edition.

Soap Smooth's Frankincense & Myrrh is by far the best F&M scent I have come across, strong scent and great suds.

crackstar likes this.
  9. crackstar

I think I stated that the Krampert's soaps, Bay Rum and Frostbite are produced by Soap Smooth.

10. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

The soap or your wife you loved the first day you saw her?

crackstar likes this.
  11. crackstar

Ah, the wife obviously! ;)

Without her my life isn't worth a plugged nickel. Besides her stunning beauty her sweetness, warmth, gentleness, charm, and sense of humor keep me going even in the worst of times. :)

12. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

So she reads these forums. Huh

crackstar likes this.
  13. crackstar

The thing is she doesn't speak or understand English very well. She's like me - besides Hebrew, it's French. That's right, even my English is not as good as my French. I speak English, read it, and write it a lot better since I moved to Canada but I'm much more at ease in French. That was my main language of education in addition to Hebrew when I lived in Israel. I'm Israeli of Russian origin and my wife is Israeli of Moroccan origin. :)

Keithmax likes this.