Soap Smooth Frozen Cranberry

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by crackstar, Mar 1, 2017.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yesterday my wife placed an order for this soap and a Reef Point aftershave from Italian Barber as a gift for me. Does anyone here have any experience with this soap? I heard it's excellent and I'm anxious to try it!

2. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Have tried other Soap Smooth soaps and they have great performance. The scent of Frozen Cranberry is very refreshing.

Reef Point balms are some of the best on the market (along with SC, Local Gent, and Henri Et Victoria) so you should be happy with both products. The RP balms have a nice menthol touch that should be right up your alley, not as cold as HEV, but very moisturizing and a little goes a long way.

Demidog and crackstar like this.
  3. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I have a different scented soap from Soap Smooth and the quality is right up there with the best of them.

crackstar likes this.
  4. crackstar

From what I understand these Soap Smooth soaps are a pleasure to lather up with. Now, I'm really anxious to receive it. The wife told me it was shipped today!

5. crackstar

I have two items from Henri et Victoria. The Fall's Lumberjack soap and the Bergamot Vetiver aftershave and I think they're both great.

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  6. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I don't think you will be disapointed in the least with any Soap Smooth soap, as long as you fancy the scent of course. I believe they are the artisan that makes the new Paladin soaps as well, thou not sure if its the same formula. Performance wise SS is a top notch soap.

crackstar likes this.
  7. crackstar

I just realized something. The Krampert's soaps are made by Soap Smooth.

8. crackstar

I'll be using it again for tomorrow's shave. This soap is a marvel!