Sorry for Bombarding You guys (Stuff I got today) :)

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Grant, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Grant

Grant Active Member

Ok soon I will stop showing every thing I pick up but can anyone tell me about this "Laurel" comb razor at the Ball end it's stamped "Laurel Sheffield" it takes Standard DE baldes , so sorry about it's condition but I didn't have one so I bought it anyways & the Gillette pocket set was just nice so had to have it ! Any comments or help Please ?

Attached Files:

2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

We love to see pics! Don't apologize but if you have a piece you pick up we do have recurring threads for exactly that called "The Haul". Just do a search or scan through the main forum and you can find the current one. It also serves as a nice archive for your stuff too as it is auto-catalogued by the date of the week you got it.

By all means, don't take this as a blast and stop posting pics, just letting you know there is a place you can post them and not feel like you are inundating us with new threads ;-)

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Grant, please to keep bombarding us with these nice pictures! :)

4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Grant,

Waits Safety Razor Compendium describes the Laurel as follows:
    Laurel - George H. Lawrence, Limited, Sheffield, England. TM first used 5 Sep 1919, TM filed 26 Feb 1931 England Reg.d. No 803255. Various Gillette type razors, One similar to Gillette Brownie. Also with metal cap. plastic ribbed bar guard, metal Gillette-style handle, in unmarked cylindrical plastic case or all-plastic in fitted case. Others in various cases and hoses.

Hope this helps!