Speick After Shave

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Tiredricefarmer, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

Found it on eBay for $15.50 free shipping. That's the cheapest I've been able to find. Been wanting to try it so so I pulled the trigger. Posting cause I know some on here use it.

RyX, PLAla and Keithmax like this.
  2. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Sweet price. A lot of love for Speik.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PLAla and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  3. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I love Speick after shave! Used it yesterday. Great skin conditioning properties. The scent fades pretty quickly. If you like scent for hours and hours then Speick doesn't provide that. But, that doesn't bother me. I would recommend it highly!!

Yehuda D and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  4. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Perry, you're bang-on right about the Speick. The scent is very nice but doesn't have much longevity but I could easily forgive that because it's so skin-friendly!

PLAla and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  5. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

Looking forward to trying it. I also found Fine L'Orange Noir for $15.56 free ship on eBay. Never tried it so I ordered a bottle. The Platinum was $2-3 more free ship I think.

PLAla and Yehuda D like this.
  6. RyX

RyX DoH!

No scratch n sniff on the Interwebs. At basenotes.net they suggest the scent is;
    • Lemon grass,
    • Petitgrain,
    • Patchouli
    One reviewer said of the cologne,"This opens with a powerful citric blast of zesty lemon and bitter orange which diminishes over the course of an hour or two, revealing more of the light patchouli and Speick plant base. Speick, or Alpine Valerian, smells a lot like chamomile to my nose, but maybe a bit 'greener'. Anyway, the slightly soapy, sappy floral/patch base goes on, in its spring-fresh fashion, all day long. Recommended at its inexpensive price point, assuming you don't mind smelling of chamomile."

PLAla, Yehuda D and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  7. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I think chamomile smells very nice.

RyX likes this.