Spicy cologne like products

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by shavedweiss, May 23, 2018.

1. shavedweiss

shavedweiss Well-Known Member

Hey all! I really enjoy Polo green cologne and am in the market for a new soap and AS set and was wondering what your favorite spicy cologne like products are.

Thanks!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

2. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

A few ideas, if not totally on the mark:
    You might like Pre de Provence 63, Nuavia Blu, Mike’s Pine & Cedar.

Less scent strength, but earthy enough, and good performance: Valobra Patchouly.

Also, if you ever get the chance, an artisan from Croatia, Vreto, creates one called Cognac & Cigar. Goes straight into the 70s-80s powerhouse type of scent akin to Polo Green.

Yehuda D and shavedweiss like this.
  3. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

If I remember the vintage avon deepwoods was a polo green clone, i do have a bunch of it, as its one of the more plentiful ones you find in the wild, i enjoy it. I tend to stick to classics, i enjoy old spice with pretty much any soap, i also use razorock blue barber with epsilon blue after shave for a floid blue like experience. I will probably order some stirling spice to go with my old spice AS. Any citrus or powdery soap will match well with clubman. And last but not least I have the fine american blend soap and AS which i really enjoy. I was never an aftershave type person until a few years ago, i remembered back in my high school years i like aqua velva, picked up a bottle and its become a sickness lol. I tend to like older scents as it reminds me of fishing with my grandpa.

Yehuda D and shavedweiss like this.
  4. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I'm a simple guy that's CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP like a little bird; I REALLY like Special Reserves by Pinaud. I could almost exclusively use it the rest of my life. :happy088:

5. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

I have not tried that one yet, currently have pinuad, vibr, and vanilla. Once i work through the vibr ill give it a shot. What does it smell like?

Yehuda D and Enrico like this.
  6. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Standing in a pine forest wearing a comfortable leather bomber jacket, smoking a fine cigar.

7. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

Sounds good.

Yehuda D and Enrico like this.