Stirling Rosemary Mint shaving soap - nicer than I thought!

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by crackstar, Apr 19, 2014.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I was never a fan of rosemary mint soaps or creams because I found the scent combination off-putting. Rod's version however, is so different. Here, let me tell you about it:

Ease of lathering: 9/10--Rich, slick lather very easily. Use a little extra water because it's thirsty.

Longevity of lather: 9/10--Stays stable for multi-passes. Very good that way.

General skincare: 7/10--Very cooling and refreshing. Not as moisturizing as the other Stirling soaps I have.

Scent: 8/10--Quite nice. Again, I'm not a fan of rosemary mint stuff, but this is nice enough for me.

Price: 8/10--We all know Rod's stuff is reasonably-priced!

Would I buy again: 9/10--Yes, I believe I would. It's an excellent soap.

It was my dear friend Ryan who got me introduced to these Stirling soaps and recently I purchased a couple, and I received a very generously-sized sample of this Rosemary Mint version. It performs very honestly and admirably - terrific lather, and if you enjoy menthol which I do this soap will please you immensely. Although I don't find the skincare the greatest, it's not the worst either. It's also the only rosemary mint-scented soap I can honestly say I find nice.

2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Another super product from Stirling Soap! Nice review Jeff!

3. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Jeff
    Good review thanks for your input.

4. Chuck F

Chuck F Cheesy! Big Curd style

I have a sample of this as well but haven't opened yet. I'm surprised the skin care isn't as good. Doesn't he use the same formula just scented differently?