The Haul: May 28th - June 3rd, 2012

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by IAmTheJody, May 28, 2012.

1. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Was nice to actually meet another forum member this morning, thanks again for the haul Luke!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

MMmmmm. The holy grail of Proraso. They should be beat with water-filled plastic bottles for discontinuing the best shaving cream they had!

alpla444 likes this.
  3. Conrad1959

Conrad1959 Well-Known Member

My AD is active again, part 1. Here are some recently acquired supplies:

This TSD order includes Lemon Cedarwood shave soap and Blue Juniper AS splash. The Lemon Cedarwood is outstanding.
    DSC08849.jpg

tomnat, lradke, Neolithium and 3 others like this.
  4. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

I work in a factory that makes plasic bottles how many do you need/want???

GDCarrington and IAmTheJody like this.
  5. Conrad1959

My AD is active again, parts 2 thru 4.

The Birsen Tutun Kolonyasi came from a local barbershop operated by two gentlemen from Turkey. It is the shop's "house" aftershave.
    DSC08823.jpg

The items below were purchased at a local health food store. The Avalon Organics Lavender Moisture Plus Lotion with SPF 18 is addictive.
    DSC08829.jpg

My order from the Italian Barber arrived on Thursday and I was finally able to try the new RazorRock offerings. It has been interesting, and torturous, reading other TSD members' very positive reviews of these products while patiently(?) awaiting the arrival of my own RR soaps and balms. It was well worth the wait!
    DSC08857.jpg

6. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Wow! That was a quick post! Anytime Justin and you're welcome! :)

7. Neolithium

Nice hauls Conrad! Not surprising most people are finding the hype for the LaFamiglia lineup very justified. Actually looks like you have a few things that are on my next order list!

8. lradke

I drove out to Justin's place today with my girls to make a drop off. I offered to give him some blades to try out...and in turn he gave me two injectors with some vintage blades! Thanks Justin!! :)

uploadfromtaptalk1338673403318.jpg

9. Neolithium

Always welcome Luke!!

lradke likes this.
  10. Conrad1959

Thanks, Justin. I'm going to try the Cella next. One thing I've learned already - while I like the Poraso Dioibara Aftershave, a little goes a long way. BTW, congrats on being chosen to serve as a moderator.

11. lradke

With the MdC...when you try it, test out my 5 swirl lather. Lightly swirl your brush on it 5 times and then lather your face! I swear it looks like you have nothing on your brush, but it explodes with lather within seconds! (No joke)