This seems like a good deal

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by lferg, Feb 11, 2009.

1. lferg

lferg New Member

2. ssilcox

ssilcox Member

Search on here for user Pauldog. He sells them cheaper - I think they are ~$62 for 250.

3. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

You can get 50 from Paul at Connaught Shaving for less than that. His shipping is pretty good too. Only takes me 7 days to get it from him because he is across the pond.

4. lferg

lferg New Member

If his are the cheapest then this is a good deal. Only $3-5 more expensive but that is more than made up in free shipping. Comes out to actually a buck or two cheaper.

5. LS48

LS48 New Member

Connaught Shaving sells 50 Feather Blades for $19.63 shipped to US from UK.
    Usually 1 week or less.

Cheers, Larry

6. lamontqsanford

True. Paul's shipping is usually $3 and some change on blades. Plus you are also buying from a reputable seller with Connaught. Not to say the ebay guys is not trustworthy, I just get leary with things on the bay.

7. lferg

lferg New Member

Agreed, the bay is very shady these days. I'll try him this time and report back.

8. lamontqsanford

Have you used feathers before?

9. lferg

lferg New Member

Yea, went from derby to Feather. 100% better. I was trying to hold out for the gillette black group buy but I don't even know if thats still going to happen....

10. lamontqsanford

If you hadn't tried them I would have sent you a pack to try. Feathers are tops in my book, good choice:happy088

11. lferg

lferg New Member

It might just be that I have only use middle of the road blades like Derby and Pesonna Reds, but I fell in love with the Feathers the first time I shave with one.

12. lferg

lferg New Member

Update to this evilbay transaction.... I ordered 100 blades on the 11th and paid a total of $34.99USD. I didn't read that the seller was in Canada. I just got the blades today! a full 13 days of waiting and wondering if it was a legit transaction. I will say though, the seller had great communication and assured me more than once they would get here in less than 19 days. So my conclusion is, if you realize you need some blades in a matter of weeks, this is the best deal I have found, if you need them now.... Order from another vendor.