Tiger Blade Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by arizona dreams, Feb 26, 2011.

1. I could try a razor blade Tiger, thanks to my barber, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. This blade has received kudos from many good people on the internet, and it 'definitely boycotted by all lovers of shaving .... I know that the brand was under the control of the Gillette czech, until he sold the factory, and then stopped production. Let me know if these blades are currently available in other parts, and a commentary on them by those who have tried, thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I don't know if they're still available from US online vendors, but they were a couple years ago. I had one package and they were the worst blade for me of any I've tried. When finished I felt like a tiger tried to shave me with its claws (minor exaggeration). Most others I've heard from have given these a rather so-so rating, and I've heard one very positive review. So, don't be afraid to try them. Just don't get your hopes up too high either.

3. thanks ChemErik, Perhaps I have set a bad question. I wanted to know if after the factory closed in czech republic, these blades are manufactured in another place ..