Timeless goes "Dual" for the masses......

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Str8on2, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Timeless just released this info through an email making the dual base plate available in both Stainless & Titanium......

TIMELESS RAZOR'S DUAL COMB NOW AVAILABLE!!
    Due to the high number of requests for custom base plates, we have now made available the dual comb base plates in stainless steel and titanium.

Introducing the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. You can now choose two of your favorite style base plates in one head. One side Open Comb, or Scalloped or Solid bar and the other, whichever you choose.

▪ These will be custom orders. We will not keep many in stock.
    ▪ These will be ABOUT 1 WEEK from time of order to time of shipping
    ▪ These will be available in the following options SB/SCL, SB/OC, SCL/OC. You choose your blade gap.
    ▪ NO WE WILL NOT DO ONE SIDE .68 AND ONE SIDE .95. BOTH SIDES WILL BE THE SAME BLADE GAP. (This will help us keep what is left of our sanity).
    ▪ NO We will NOT do one side out of stainless and one side out of titanium or bronze but someone will still ask.
    ▪ POLISHED FINISH WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $10
    ▪ As with all of our items there is a 30 day money back guarantee, but you are going to like it so don't even worry about it.
    Thank you
    Timeless Razor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Keithmax, clint64, TestDepth and 2 others like this.
  2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I'm really jazzed to see that Timeless has made a reasonably priced brass razor.
    As far as the dual head goes, bravo!! I'm a big fan of my iKon SC101.

clint64 likes this.
  3. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

+1 That dual base plate looks fantastic. I still haven't pulled the trigger on a Timeless set, but with this new addition I just might have to heat up the plastic...... It's killing me ever.... so... slowly....:sick013:

clint64 likes this.
  4. I have the dual head SB/OC in Titanium and love it. OC WTG then SB for finish