TSD Raffle Winners Announcements

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Queen of Blades, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Next ticket number is........
    169 @John Beeman

Congratulations! Please visit the main raffle thread, pick your prize, and PM the donor with your shipping info.

Don't forget to post your pick in the main thread so everyone can congratulate you, and I can mark off your prize from the list! :happy088:

2. Queen of Blades

56 @Drygulch

Congratulations! Please visit the main raffle thread, pick your prize, and PM the donor with your shipping info.

Don't forget to post your pick in the main thread so everyone can congratulate you, and I can mark off your prize from the list! :happy088:

3. Queen of Blades

15 @americanshamrock

4. Queen of Blades

64 @178-bplatoon

5. Queen of Blades

177 @RetLEO-07

6. Queen of Blades

129 @Poster

7. Queen of Blades

155 @bscarpenter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.