TurtleShip Shave Co Lime Shave Soap Passes The Test

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Bill G, May 22, 2017.

1. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

I just had received my new TurtleShip Shave Brush the 035 Machine (Limited Edition Brush). TurtleShip through in 5 small free samples of there shave soaps. So I decided to give the Lime shave soap a try today along with my new custom made TurtleShip Shave brush.

This shave soap is excellent a very good quality and gave a fantastic shave plenty of cushion and slickness from this soap. Excellent scent ( scent got better during mixing and really bloomed). The soap lathered very easy and made thick slick lather with ease. The soap is a Tallow based soap and has some other great face nourishing ingredients in it, look it up for yourself. The soap cost $16.00 for a 4oz tub.

I highly recommend this soap if your looking for something new to try you will not be disappointed. The soap is an excellent performer in every area with a great scent that left my face feeling very good after the shave.

I plan on giving the rest of the samples a try and will purchase a few tubs for sure.

Happy Shaves All,
    Bill G

Pic of a canister of soap on there web page.

IMG_2169.JPG IMG_5098.JPG

Gnomeo0228 likes this.
  2. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

I love their brushes. So unique

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Bill G likes this.
  3. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Yes, like there soaps the brush is also of excellent quality and craftsmanship. I Love it and it also lathered up the soap with ease and felt so good in the hand and on the face. I love the modern synthetic knots and they look so good in a nice handle..

Happy Shaves,
    Bill G

Gnomeo0228 likes this.
  4. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Tonight I ordered the TurtleShip Shave Co Te Java shave soap & the Coconut shave soap in the 4 oz tubs both of these soap samples smelled great (hands down I loved the Te Java scent).

The Bay Rum also smells great it is not to spicy smelling like a lot of Bay Rums out there in my opinion and it will be on my list in the future. I don't care for Pine in general so I had no real interest in that scent.

There Lime scent is very nice as stated in my review of the samples they sent that I shaved with. I will get a bigger 4oz tub of it next time around along with the Bay Rum scent. I think again one of my favorite Bay Rum scents to date that I have smelled in my humble opinion.

These soaps seem to bloom in scent as there whipped or mixed into a lather.

I am really looking forward to these soaps they smell great. Also as stated they perform exceptional in my opinion. I really liked the post feel of these Tallow based soaps.

Happy Shaves All,
    Bill G

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Gnomeo0228 likes this.
  5. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Update,

Several shaves now with the TurtleShip Shave Co sample soaps. As said this shave soap is a fantastic performer and I for sure will be keeping this brand in my rotation. The Te Java is my favorite scent so far.

Happy Shaves All,
    Bill G

Last edited: May 24, 2017