We've talked coffee and tea; what about espresso?

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Jasman, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

I have a Moka pot. I like it, it makes a nice espresso. I sometimes make an americano with it.

I always forget to buy coffee beans =P

2. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

I am gonna make some strong French press right now!

3. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

I prefer espresso to regular coffee (or any of the designer coffees...you know the kind... full of milks, sugars, artificial flavours). I enjoy my home made espresso or any of the boutique coffee shops or even Starbucks...as long as the flavour is very full. I posted my home espresso set up on TSD "how do you like your coffee" forum. Italian roast is my home preference. And I drink it black!

4. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I'm an espresso drinker, dopio like Kevin and for a treat con panna or macchiato, a small of amount of froth. I have a Jura which I'm very happy with, almost everything is adjustable. My usual beans are Starbucks French or espresso roast.

Sugar?!?! No!

HolyRollah likes this.
  5. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

Nespresso makes outstanding expresso and cappucino, with both short and long cups.

IMG_2156.jpg

HolyRollah likes this.
  6. hippiebrian

hippiebrian Well-Known Member

I am a coffee junkie, and I love espresso. Let me tell you, I recently bought an Aeropress, and it's the best few bucks I've ever spent! I grind up beans roasted just a bit darker than I like with pour over or brewed coffee, and in a few seconds I have delicious espresso (or for you purists, an espresso type drink). I love what is called either a hammerhead, a black eye, an eye opener or a fog lifter depending on where you happen to live. I'll do a single pour over then add a shot or two with the Aeropress, and it's delicious wake up time!

Oh, and always black. I actually LIKE the taste of good coffee! I usually purchase either Ethiopian or another African coffee.

MoAllen and Keithmax like this.
  7. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I love my aero press! I just keep neglecting it at the office. It brews a wonderfully-rich, robust cup! :love055:

hippiebrian and MoAllen like this.