What's your most embarrassing memory?

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by Jeffrey Arvel, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Jeffrey Arvel

Jeffrey Arvel New Member

A friend I know once got so drunk that he just went missing from a party for about an hour and then next time the group saw him he had poop on his t-shirt and pants. Really, it's about a friend. Not me!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Ah yes, "your friend." ;) Well, welcome to the Den! If you could just hit the edit button on your post and fix that one word for us... we try to keep the language family-friendly around here. Thanks.

Otherwise... tuning in to see what others have to say. /evil_laugh

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Paul Turner and swarden43 like this.
  3. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Not going to say anything ... my kids also know how to use Google

Bama Samurai, Paul Turner and richgem like this.
  4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Well(gulp)here's mine: Before I begin, I have to clue you that tragedy is part of my story and I will forever be most sorry for the families of those involved.:

During the "Blizzard of 78" I was a college student just south of Boston. I had a stint on the campus radio station, doing news, and I was pleased have my room-mate as a "co-anchor". He and I got set for our broadcast one evening, as the snow was packed high all over campus and all of New England(and still coming down). It began with no issues until my room-mate mentioned the name of the town Westerly, in Rhode Island. It just so happened that a friend of ours was in the production room right next to us(we could see her through the glass), and she was born there. She was jumping up and down when she heard my roommate call the name of her hometown. I was beginning to lose it, she looked so funny. But then WOULDN'T YOU KNOW that I had the next story, and was beginning to read it, still laughing. The problem was, my story was about an Amtrak train passing through from near there, and two people were frolicking around near the tracks, one tripped and landed right in line of the train, and the train couldn't stop in time. I WAS STILL LAUGHING at my friend's antics, as I completed the story. As I look back, all I can say is you just never know what can REALLY go on in a college radio station.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    AGHisBBS likes this.
  5. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I saw Ed Rendell at the dog park a few blocks from my house in Philly. I said you look a lot like our Governor but are bigger and fatter than I expected.

He said I am the Governor.....

I just turned and walked away...

Bama Samurai, dustmite and richgem like this.
  6. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I'm embarrassed to say I actually miss Rendell being governor...

PanChango likes this.
  7. Jeffrey Arvel

Jeffrey Arvel New Member

Is it that embarrassing? :cool:

8. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

That's so Philly. Awesome.

PanChango likes this.
  9. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

So far, not worth the price. :(

dustmite likes this.
  11. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

It was at high school swim team practice. I had just turned around at the end of the lane and another swimmer was moving in the opposite direction. We were too close & collided, with the top of my head hitting her squarely in the eye. She wasn't seriously injured, but I gave her a black eye. She was a good sport about it, but I felt as foolish as I felt bad about hurting her.

dustmite likes this.