...where do I go from here

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by awake2shave, Apr 13, 2012.

1. awake2shave

awake2shave Crazy Sharp Melon Baller

Well the shave is complete and I can cheerfully say no blood was shead and a DFS accomplished.
    I will be typing up my full review as soon as my boys are in bed talk to you all soon

Slipperyjoe likes this.
  2. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Right on!.:)

3. awake2shave

For anyone waiting to hear my review I have decied to give a full review when the blade is dead. I did however have shave 2 with it today and reached a BBS

Slipperyjoe likes this.
  4. Slipperyjoe

Sounds promising! You know the company that makes these blades is based in Sheffield England same as Edwin Jagger...

5. awake2shave

I did not know that I dont have an EJ at this point and know very little about them.
    I wonder if there is a connection.
    What I do know is they were conceived and originaly produced in Toronto Canada and after patented there production was transfered to sheffield.

6. prsman23

prsman23 New Member

Facterbating.
    tee hee. Facterbating. Love it!

7. Slipperyjoe

That's interesting background on the company and it makes for fascinating speculation, but probably it's just coincidence. I'm surprised that they even sold you the blades..figure they'd only sell them to doctors and such...
    edit:and wondering if there are even more med application DE style blades around and can you shave with the razor they have?..

8. awake2shave

Well the pdf link from one of my earlier post in this thread shows the razor thats ment to hold the blades its called the silver handel , I have a feeling an experiance straight shaver could pull it of as its more like shavette the a de razor.
    As far as how I aquired the blades... a man must keep a little to him self :D
    This sir is the whole point of this thread ;) As have said I have a few other leads on similar products that I will tell about once I secure the purchase.

9. Slipperyjoe

This could go down in fancy shaving history lol..:)

10. awake2shave

Just had my 3rd shave with these blades it was a bloodless nickless DFS but I think the blades have lost stream. There starting to smile at me I will try to shave 4 with them in a few days but I have a feeling I will throw it away just after its touching my face

11. Slipperyjoe

Three good shaves on a blade isn't bad...

12. awake2shave

This is true , I just had high expextations