WSP Rustic Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by banks741938, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

Yes

Paul Turner likes this.
  2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I have a number of WSP soaps and aftershaves, I plan on using Matterhorn sometime this weekend, I've had it for 6+ months and have yet to use. :(

3. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

Matterhorn is my wife's favorite. I think I like Gaelic Tweed the best, but I like Matterhorn as well. I also like Mahogony (wife didn't), and Ol' Kentucky. I keep asking Lee to make an Aventus clone as well...

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Matterhorn may be my next choice, but I can't ignore trying the Tobacco..choices, choices!!!

5. TheChariot

TheChariot New Member

I got this soap back when Lee had his intro prices, because I didn't want to spend the money to find out what DK smelled like. Eventually I ended up with both, and they smell almost exactly alike. Lee did a fantastic job on his scents and formulas.

I agree with most, these soaps (in both formulas) are great. I can produce a more voluminous lather with Formula T, but the quality of the shave I get from Rustic is equally good.

I hope Lee finds a successful way to produce an artisan cream, and maybe one day he can make a foray into triple milled. I like Lee because he's on a journey to produce better things. That's the true spirit of being an artisan and craftsman.

Dzia Dzia and Paul Turner like this.
  6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I have a WSP tobacco, it's nice. I don't like the aftershave..

7. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

what's the problem....too much scent?

8. JohnnyTex

JohnnyTex Well-Known Member

I have the Gaelic Tweed that I bought in the Rustic fragrance set (soap, after shave and oil)...and I really enjoy the scent. It does lather very nice and the AS is excellent.

I think you guys just helped me make up my mind on what I'm going to use for this evenings shave! :happy088:

banks741938 and Paul Turner like this.