1. random.org is a great way to pick a winner for your PIF.
Anyway you want to pick a winner is up to you, though. People have used pets, babies, etc as ways to pick their winners.
2. When announcing your winner(s), tagging will send the winner a notification. Tagging example; @Dridecker (The @ symbol followed by the username of your winner. no space in between.)
3. No PIF is too big or too small.
4. It's your PIF, run it however you want. Only exception, the PIF must be completely free to the winner. No charging for shipping. Set whatever rules/limits you choose (ie - post count, membership length, location).
Whether you celebrate Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or Christmas, it is fast approaching that time of year when gifts are exchanged, and this is a great way for TSD members to join in the gift giving spirit!
Want to join in on the festivities? Then send me a PM with your name and address, and using the ever popular Randomizer, I will assign people to each other for the gift giving.
The fun is open to all of our forum members from across the globe*, and to join, we do ask that you have a minimum of 25 posts.
The only person not eligible will be me, since it wouldn't be fair if I knew who my Secret Santa was.
Deadline for sign up runs through November 15th, and within 24 hours I'll get names sent out to both you and your Secret Santa!
Being a shaving forum, the idea of course is to give and receive shaving related gifts, with a minimum of $25.00 USD before shipping costs.
After you sign up, head on over to the 2014 Holiday Wish List thread, and drop some hints to give your Secret Santa a little help.
* If international shipping will be a problem, let me know and I'll try to work it out as best I can.
participating Secret Santas:
Knock Out Shave
The happy recievers can post the gifts Santa sent them in the Secret Santa 2014 show and tell thread: => *click* <=