USA Bunny Encore Pass Around - Closed

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Karl G, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Yes, it's true. The Bunny War Room has pushed the button to launch a Bunny on an encore tour of the US. Same rules as before (see below.) One note - we didn't get a lot of feedback from women the first time around so if you sign up and have a willing spouse, girlfriend, sister, mom, etc. invite them to the party and please post their comments - both the likes and dislikes.

And don't forget to add some pics to the Bunny Razor: Faces and Places thread. :happy088:

The fine print:

How to sign up:
    Just post your request acknowledging that you have read this page and agree with the rules and guidelines. That's it.

Now to the rules:
    · Shave as often as you like but please forward the razor after you’ve had it for 10 days. If you don’t like it or are done with your evaluation early, no hard feelings – really! But please send it on sooner to make the wait shorter for your fellow shave fanatics.

· Please post comments about your shaves. What works well, what would you change about the Bunny, and what you don’t like are all useful comments. Any and all ideas are welcome.

· It is your responsibility to contact the next person after you for their address and to mail it to them in a box – not an envelope. Please be sure it is insured for $50 as you are responsible for the razor from the time you receive it until the time the next person receives it.

· A tracking number must be assigned to the shipment and you agree to PM the tracking number to me and to the next person on the list when you ship it.

· Prior to shipping the razor, you also agree to disinfect it and to send it with a blade loaded. Do NOT send the razor on without a blade loaded.

· After you receive the razor please let us know that you received it with a post on the thread.

I recommend that you sterilize the razor when you receive it and replace the blade. The mild comb (MILD) is highly recommended for your first shave. After that, please experiment with combs and blades as you see fit and let us know what you learn.

As this is a shaving forum activity we want to accommodate all who want to try the Bunny. After all that is part of the fun. We do not know how many more will want to have some time with the Bunny. If there are a lot it may take a while to get to you. we hope you will understand.

So, whether you have already spent time with the Bunny or are new, hop on board and join the pass around It’s time for some fun! :happy093:

Spyder, Jim99, BeShaved and 5 others like this.
  2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Cool,
    Bunny Encore US Pass Around.
    If you haven't tried the Bunny, you should give it a try.
    zthumbs.jpg

3. Billyfergie

Billyfergie The Scottish Ninja

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh..Yeah the Sweet Bunny Jessica Rabbit..:love055:

Billy..:chores016:

Carbide Mike, Jayaruh, Spyder and 7 others like this.
  4. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

Well I sure would like to have another run! Sign me up!

BeShaved, RyX, twhite and 2 others like this.
  5. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

The list has started. Welcome back @Redfisher :)

1. Redfisher

6. Billyfergie

Billyfergie The Scottish Ninja

All Aboard the Bunny Train..:transport022:Choo Choo..:happy102:

Billy..:chores016:

RyX, Karl G, Robyflexx and 2 others like this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

It's an Injector!
    It's a Single Edge!
    It's an Open Comb!
    It's Adjustable!

Well, it's going to cost you more like SEVEN DOLLARS. Yup - shipping isn't free. But wait! There's more!. A second chance to Beta Test an Experimental Razor doesn't happen often. It doesn't slice or dice, but it will give such a close shave your 5 O'clock shadow might not appear until the next day. Sign up early! Get you some!
    You're still not sure?
    sleep on it.jpg
    I'm only suggesting you seize this opportunity to test a Unique Shaving Tool not available any where else! It's not like you haven't seen The Bunny. Get your name on the list so you can use on-line tracking to See It Coming to you!
    cant see whats coming.jpg
    Hurry! Sign Up Today!
    You don't want to be the guy who
    missed by that much.jpg

dustmite, Redfisher, AGHisBBS and 3 others like this.
  8. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

What the heck do you have a side job working for Ronco?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeShaved, RyX, Karl G and 1 other person like this.
  9. RyX

RyX DoH!

No, Sir. But as a proud possessor of my very own B-V3 I do hope to encourage others to get in line to see why I enjoy it so much. ;)

10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I still have the set of 8-Tacks he got me to buy!

BeShaved, twhite, Karl G and 2 others like this.
  11. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

The Bunny is about to start her US travels. She'll start with a short hop to @Redfisher tomorrow. Where will she go next? Missouri, Arizona? New York? Ohio? California? Sign up today, she's got her bags packed and is ready to travel. :happy036:

Here's the current list - you could be next:
    1. Redfisher

:happy093:
    Bunny in the box.JPG

BeShaved, RyX, riverrun and 2 others like this.
  12. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

Can I be added to the list. That is a silly looking contraption. I need to peel a few tons of potatoes.

Seriously. Sign up for another go people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robyflexx, dustmite, BeShaved and 3 others like this.
  13. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

That's OK folks it will be safe at my house you really don't need to worry none!

Billyfergie, Robyflexx, Jim99 and 4 others like this.
  14. lloydrm

lloydrm Well-Known Member

I don't know I trust myself with that razor one more time and then sending it away.

Karl G, Billyfergie, RyX and 3 others like this.
  15. BeShaved

BeShaved Well-Known Member

I have been following the first thread and now this! When do Asian people get to try? T.T

I think I seriously need to buy one from @twhite. Can I have one, please, kind sir?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    Karl G, Billyfergie, RyX and 3 others like this.
  16. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

I'm in for another try I really enjoyed this razor last time!!:D

BeShaved, Billyfergie and twhite like this.
  17. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I'm afraid to sign up for a second go with it for fear I'll do something rash, like run away with the Bunny and start a new life as a shaving cult leader in the Amazon basin...

BeShaved, Karl G, Billyfergie and 6 others like this.
  18. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

OMG that's Too funny!!!:rofl:

BeShaved, Karl G, Billyfergie and 2 others like this.
  19. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Karl, please add me to the list. I would really like to try out our razor.

BeShaved, ilts, Billyfergie and 3 others like this.
  20. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

:happy097:

BeShaved, Karl G, ilts and 1 other person like this.