Unicorn Razor Club (URC)

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by BBS, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Clouds

Clouds Active Member

My understanding from the very few images online is that the head of the Busch Flexi and the Apollo are the same, which would indicate some sort of collaboration between the two companies.
    The piece of handle that came with mine looks like that of the Flexi and the middle plate also separates. I've been told that the middle plate on the Apollo does not separate.

I discuss it here: http://adjustablerazors.co.za/adjustable-razors/apollo/mikron1
    (Mods - if the link is not allowed, let me know and I will remove it)

2. romsitsa

romsitsa Well-Known Member

Darwin Popular, lesser known than the fancy versions, mint Gleaner with its cap (the Eclipse is only there for size comparison) and a 1 of 1 Swing with swivel lock and built in strop(?).
    1dss.jpg img_4sdsd.jpg img_4sdsda.jpg

PLANofMAN, Stefano73, brit and 2 others like this.
  3. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

I don't know if anyone has answered but the Bohemian was inspired by the French Bohim razor. Screenshot_20230311_180100_Google.jpg
    Yaqi Bohemian on the left.
    Bohin on the right.

brit and Enrico like this.
  4. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

It has been posted here before but some more glamor shots of my recently acquired Gibbs click pen adjustable Ref No5 razor.
    gcp1.jpg

Look ma no modifying blades to use the razor.
    gcp2.jpg

5. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

For the record it is an all metal razor, what metals I don't know but can say it is not brass.