2019 Traveling Box Tour Round Two

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by stingraysrock, May 24, 2019.

1. John Beeman

John Beeman Little chicken in hot water

nice score on the kitchen utensils

Enrico likes this.
  2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

:happy097::happy102::happy097::happy102:

Enrico likes this.
  3. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

All I can say is, there better be some SE razors left when it gets to me. I have a direct line to the cartel, and I'm not afraid to use it :signs136:

Enrico and RyX like this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Besides the Russian Blade Cartel, aren't you tight with the Cajun Mafia across the street at TOST?

I didn't do a definitive count, but there were near a half dozen SE when I sent The Box to Jeff. He's an R41 only guy, so count heads, send PM's and bribes to the guys before you on the new Round Two lineup.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

Frijolero, MR41, Enrico and 1 other person like this.
  5. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:happy096:

The box is on its way around again! :happy108:

I got plenty of goodies to go in the box and keeping an eye open for a few thing in it already. :happy088:

:eatdrink013:

MR41 and RyX like this.
  6. ordinaryshaver

I have my sources, all of which must of course be unnamed.
    Seriously though, I'll start sending some PM out to some folks to see if I can make any deals. (Almost sound like a politician)
    Y'all can all plan on another video when it arrives and when it ships out accordingly.

brit likes this.
  7. stingraysrock

Quite true, on all fronts.

8. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

Come on box!

9. John Beeman

@stingraysrock
    I'm last on the list and then it will come back to you.
    Is there anything you've been looking for? Or something you've always been curious about?
    If there's something I can keep my eye out for during my shave hunts I've got some time before the box gets to me.
    Same goes for everyone else on the list - We really appreciate you doing the box tour not once, but twice; so we'd all like to say thank you in a tangible way

Enrico, RyX, Jrdelgado and 1 other person like this.
  10. stingraysrock

Thank you for thinking about me. There is nothing I yearn for much anymore, except for a new scent in soap or a/s.

Enrico, RyX and Jrdelgado like this.
  11. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

This being brought up, there are things I may have laying around that I might think nobody would be interested in, but might be on a wish list of people here. I'm not talking pie in the sky items, but user grade razors, previously enjoyed brushes or types of soaps and blades.

This all said I think people should post a small (reasonable) list of things they're looking for. Whether it's a vintage diners mug like their dad use to use or a brush they'd like to try their hand at restoring; throw some ideas out there.

The only razor I still look for is a user grade TTO Milady. :)

:eatdrink013:

RyX, John Beeman and brit like this.
  12. stingraysrock

Hey, yanno, if one of y'all has a spare double ring laying around, feel free to send it to me!

13. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

Hahah! Same here! With box!

John Beeman likes this.
  14. ordinaryshaver

I'm fairly low on the list, which is awesome cause last time I was fairly high so I'm excited about seeing the buildup and the product when it arrives to me.

As previously stated, most of what I'm looking for is SE Razors. Brand doesn't matter, so feel free to send me all the unloved SE razors in your collection that you just don't use any longer.
    Even if it is user grade, I don't mind at all.

Anyone below me looking for anything particular, please let me know, and if I have it I'll be happy to include it as well.

Also, if there is any interest in doing a newbie box, I'd be happy to help seed that one as well.

RyX and Enrico like this.
  15. RyX

RyX DoH!

No Double Rings, but I did score three Single Rings. One will be in The Box when I ship out unless someone offers a can't refuse trade. That bodes well for our players here since I'm not looking for anything in particular right now.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

Enrico likes this.
  16. stingraysrock

Happy Monday From Florida! The Box is on the move to @John Beeman projected delivery is Wednesday.

RyX likes this.
  17. John Beeman

RyX likes this.
  18. stingraysrock

I have no answer to that. Today when I went to the front page it looks like it does now. I am not sure why the time stamp is not there or why you are at the top...

RyX likes this.
  19. John Beeman

Ah.
    I thought the front page was the names prior to being randomized and the post that I quoted was the randomized order. The post quoted has the time stamp.
    I’m okay with being first.

RyX likes this.
  20. stingraysrock

Okay, I see what happened there.

John Beeman and RyX like this.