30 Day Rule/Focus; March 2024. All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by Trigger, Mar 1, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Thanks Scott. I had a former member named Patrick pif me 100 different different blades and this was one of the brands.

brit and JACarbone like this.
  2. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Thank you Gary.

brit and Trigger like this.
  3. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Excellent dual shave Joe.

brit and Trigger like this.
  4. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

I believe he has misplaced the vintage Gillette. Cannot fathom how that might have happened.
    Perhaps in the same vain as the willingness to learn how to post a picture of his shaves.

it is just getting old. I really want him to get better at his shaves. Just wondering when he will take the advice offered here numerous times.

5. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Bingo.

palmolive fox, brit and Trigger like this.
  6. Trigger

Thanks Joe.

JACarbone and brit like this.
  7. Trigger

Maybe when hell freezes.

8. brit

brit in a box

Amen:)

palmolive fox, Trigger and JACarbone like this.
  9. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

Thank you Joe. Yes it's from the same company that sell the Pearl Flexi.

JACarbone, brit and Trigger like this.
  10. palmolive fox

3rd March 2024.

10.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Bulldog Vetiver & Black Pepper Shower Gel.

Pre:
    Cold wet flannel to my face.
    Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
    Brush: Omega 11137.
    Face Lather.
    Lather: Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Ultra-Calming Liquid Shaving Cream.
    Blade: Treet Dura Sharp (Carbon) blue pack.(D2)
    Razor: Parker 22R.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With Care+Witch Hazel./P&G Old Spice Hawkridge ASL./L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

Greetings,

Relaxing Sunday morning shave.

Since I started out I now have a total of (12 Parker DE razors)+ Parker InjRzr in my razor collection two of which the (92R,98R,) were kindly past on to me by workmates.

Both the TTO & 3 piece Parker DE razors all are "bottom heavy" with the weight of the hefty brass handles with the exception of some 98R,99R, which I consider to be "super heavy weight" and only need the lightest of touch to perform with efficiency.

A close comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Keep safe and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

JACarbone, ChrisB, Trigger and 3 others like this.
  11. elektrotasil

elektrotasil Well-Known Member

Asil KIRATLI
    [​IMG]

JACarbone, brit, Trigger and 3 others like this.
  12. ChrisB

ChrisB Well-Known Member

I like the look of that. Nice looking cologne. How does that wardonia shave Asil?

13. elektrotasil

elektrotasil Well-Known Member

Thanks! Cologne is tobacco scented. It took me a while to align the balede in the razor. Also it has lots of blade feel, seems a touch agrassive for my taste. Next time I use it, I'll try a milder blade.

Asil KIRATLI

JACarbone, ChrisB, brit and 1 other person like this.
  14. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Real nice shave this morning. Success at the loading dock, as I loaded a little more before the second pass. Our dear departed friend Kerry, from the west coast, said there's no need to do a "re-load", but I've begun to find it necessary. I don't do it as much as for the first pass. Clean and clear all around. I really like this Kairos soap(the antithesis of the kid doing the Williams video and saying "I really don't like this soap"). With the Kairos, I finally have a match for the Russian Leather(TSD)aftershave. Zero across the board with cuts, Knicks, Polka-dots. The Russian Leather finished me off nicely. Very haappy. As Outstanding As It Gets.

ChrisB and brit like this.
  15. Trigger

Super post, pic, setup and Sunday shave Barry!

JACarbone, brit and palmolive fox like this.
  16. Trigger

Thanks for showing us some items we have never seen before in the States Asil.

JACarbone, ChrisB, brit and 2 others like this.
  17. palmolive fox

Thank you Joe. The 22r was one of my early editions to my de razor collection along with the98r & 99r, which incidentally are out on a near permanent loan to good work buddy of mine who is still undecided if traditional wet shaving is for him, however, his making progress with them, he likes the super heavy weight of both which to be honest are too weighty for me and are more suited to him, he's also got hands the size of dinner plates, the weight of the long handles are perfect for him, that's why I'm not in a great hurry for him to return them to me. Beside that, I have more than enough other parker de razors to Keep me going until the end of my traditional wet shaving days.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
    JACarbone, Trigger and brit like this.
  18. brit

brit in a box

fabulous sunday shaves gemts.:cool::bounce017:

19. brit

brit in a box

-The-Sunday-Shave-
    aristocrat
    simpson
    geo .f.trumper
    mr.burberry

[​IMG]

good afternoon gentlemen
    fantastic sunday shave
    smooth 2 passer with the 4th gen 'crat
    thayers and mr.burberry to finish
    awesome
    have a fine evening everyone.
    :eatdrink047:

20. Trigger

Sorry, looking at my records, it was Straight Razor Shave #529. I crossed over to the shavette column and used the shavette shave number 531 as my point of reference instead. I went back and corrected that post. Today's shave will be shavette shave # 532.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.