A Friendly Reminder

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Queen of Blades, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    TSD has always been different than other online communities. Friendly, warm, and welcoming.

I have noticed something recently that is not TSD's style; rudeness.

If you can't be bothered to answer someone's post politely, perhaps you should not answer their post.

I'll also ask for help with this situation. I can not read every post, every thread. If you enjoy the warm, friendly, helpful atmosphere of TSD, please report any rudeness you see.

2. Queen of Blades

Forum Rules

Staff Decisions
    1. Staff decisions are final. Ultimately, staff has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site.

Discussion of Decisions
    2. Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with the administrator.

The Golden Rule
    3. All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.

No Trolling
    4. No "Trolling". Do not post anything that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create pointless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This also includes messages in profiles and signatures.

No Spamming
    5. Don't Spam. Joining the forum for the sole purpose of hawking your wares is prohibited. Making posts for the sole purpose of increasing your post count will also be considered spamming.

No Offensive Material
    6. Please do not make posts that are vulgar, obscene, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, photos and avatars. Yes, we have a couple sections that are more relaxed on this rule. The rules specific to that area are posted there. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.

Self Promotion
    7. If you're here for the purpose of promoting your whatever, consider being a productive member first. Places like this cost time and money to operate. We'd appreciate it if you didn't just show up to leech off the fruits of our labor.

Multiple Accounts
    8. One member having multiple accounts is not allowed, only one account per member.

3. Queen of Blades

We also have a neat feature; the Ignore Button

If you feel someone is too stupid, abrasive, annoying, what-have-you for your taste, do your stress levels a favor; Click that user's name and click the Ignore button.

rs_776, Yehuda D, Enrico and 5 others like this.
  4. Queen of Blades

NO POLITICS!!!

rs_776, Enrico, Paul Turner and 2 others like this.
  5. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Kind of funny how controversial topics seem to always turn to politics.

6. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I am still here, 10 years later, willing to assist in all things TSD; The Best Wet Shaving Board On The Planet.

Let Me In Coach; I Am Ready To Play.

Yehuda D and Paul Turner like this.